TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Greater Seattle area Owner's: Sign in, Chime in!

Gun Oil

I am FINALLY starting to see a few more Shelby's around the Eastside where I live....Would love to get to know many of you better! :banvictory:

If you are a greater Seattle area/Puget Sound owner, sound off, and list where you hang, and the color and model of your Shelby......! Include a picture so we can know who you are should we see you around!

I'll start..... :idea:

Gun Oil here.....Woodinville is home, and I have a business in Sammamish....I am all over the Eastside at times, from Issaquah to Bothell.

2008 Red GT500 Vert, with light bar, and 20's......

post-19027-1216017103.jpg

post-19027-1216017167.jpg

I know there is a dark silver or balck GT500 in Sammamish....never been able to catch you....and just this week, I was almost side by side with a red Coupe with white stripes on 520 WB....

We are out there.....just need to find each other more often! :beerchug:

I am FINALLY starting to see a few more Shelby's around the Eastside where I live....Would love to get to know many of you better! :banvictory:

If you are a greater Seattle area/Puget Sound owner, sound off, and list where you hang, and the color and model of your Shelby......! Include a picture so we can know who you are should we see you around!

I'll start..... :idea:

Gun Oil here.....Woodinville is home, and I have a business in Sammamish....I am all over the Eastside at times, from Issaquah to Bothell.

2008 Red GT500 Vert, with light bar, and 20's......

I know there is a dark silver or balck GT500 in Sammamish....never been able to catch you....and just this week, I was almost side by side with a red Coupe with white stripes on 520 WB....

We are out there.....just need to find each other more often! :beerchug:

you doing the Autocross on thursday?

• 4 months later...

I am representing the West Side! I am usually around in the city/Ballard my car is a DD. I have and will do more autocrosses out at Bremerton....stupid fun.

I have seen a black, and two white sgt's in my travels around Seattle. One white one has a "rousch charged" badge on it. The black one was not taken care of at all. The other white one had 1/4 window covers on it.

I am just east of Everett in Snohomish. Drive my GT-H almost daily. Passed another GT-H in town the other day so there's at least one more locally.

Bickford Ford has sold tons of Shelby's in the past couple of years so I get to see many of them on the road.

Look forward to meeting up with more Washington owners in the upcoming months.

Lake Stevens here, close to Snohimish.

Won't be out this winter, except the trip to Vegas.

There are a number of GT500's I am aware of in the south snohomish county area, but most are not TS members.

You trailering it to LV ?

I'm going....with out my car to enjoy the people and spectate.

You trailering it to LV ?

I'm going....with out my car to enjoy the people and spectate.

Yes of course, trailering down to get on the track, also planning to praticipate in the LA to Vegas run, we were there last year also.

See you there!

Rick

I live in Kent. I drive to my office in South Seattle on Sunny Friday's and sometimes on weekends I do a day trip to Dick's Brew house near I5 exit 88 South of Olympia. If it is really nice we drive over to the Three Crabs restaurant near Squim. If you look at the 2008 picture from Grabber's get together mine is the Red GT500 with white strips closest to the shop.

See ya on the road

I live in Kent. I drive to my office in South Seattle on Sunny Friday's and sometimes on weekends I do a day trip to Dick's Brew house near I5 exit 88 South of Olympia. If it is really nice we drive over to the Three Crabs restaurant near Squim. If you look at the 2008 picture from Grabber's get together mine is the Red GT500 with white strips closest to the shop.

See ya on the road

Love the penninsula...

I'm just over the Snoqualmie pass in Ellensburg. About 1.5 hours from the eastside. Lived in Woodinville for 5 years before moving to the country. Do some business in the eastside so over there periodically. Haven't had the Shelby over there yet however. Keep me posted if you get together.

Fairly sure I'm the only GT500 in town. :shades: Black on Black vert. here...

post-21925-1229484035_thumb.jpg

post-21925-1229484035_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow PNW Shelby owners.

I am here in the Ft. Lewis-Dupont Area. I own a Vista Blue with Silver Stripes '08 SGT-R. I have seen 2 black '07 SGTs ud in Dupont owns a white GT-500. Yesterday I saw matching Red with white stripe GT500s at Lakewood Ford getting serviced. Lots of Shelbys in the area.

Hooah!

AbnRgrStryker!

post-11827-1230688636_thumb.jpg

Hello fellow PNW Shelby owners.

I am here in the Ft. Lewis-Dupont Area. I own a Vista Blue with Silver Stripes '08 SGT-R. I have seen 2 black '07 SGTs ud in Dupont owns a white GT-500. Yesterday I saw matching Red with white stripe GT500s at Lakewood Ford getting serviced. Lots of Shelbys in the area.

Hooah!

AbnRgrStryker!

Nice car and welcome to the form!

Watch out for the cops in Dupont.

• 2 weeks later...
Kitsap Mustang club has a few members with the Shelby's. See some of them every Wed. from 5:00-7:00 in the spring & summer at Bucks A&W in Port Orchard. My 08 Barrett Jackson convertible is usually there.

Wow, finally someone besides me that has a BJ, and a 'vert to boot!

FYI, of the 100, 39 where verts'. Of the 39, 28 were 5-speeds, 11 autos. I have one of each (soon to be had -- I'm keeping the auto.)

Archived