TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How come no one give a flying "You Now What" about the Round Up next Sunday?

Gun Oil

:hysterical: Sorry about my crappy spelling in the title.....I wish we could edit titles!

The apathy surrounding this event is killing me....I just don't get it. :headscratch:

Anyone wish to chime in why no one seems to care about attending this event? (except for the couple of you that have said you are coming)

See my other post about trying to get some Shelbys together on Sunday AM to go in together.....

I am running the Auto-X on Thursday out at the Monroe Fairgrounds....that starts at 7AM, but was a pre-registration event.

Sunday is WIDE OPEN.....Any Mustang is welcome, as well as other collectible Ford & Mercury products.... :happy feet: We satart going in around 7 to 7:30 AM.....Breakfast at Little Jon's in Eastgate at 6:15 AM! :drool:

C'mon guys & gals! This is a cool event! :beerchug:

:hysterical: Sorry about my crappy spelling in the title.....I wish we could edit titles!

The apathy surrounding this event is killing me....I just don't get it. :headscratch:

Anyone wish to chime in why no one seems to care about attending this event? (except for the couple of you that have said you are coming)

See my other post about trying to get some Shelbys together on Sunday AM to go in together.....

I am running the Auto-X on Thursday out at the Monroe Fairgrounds....that starts at 7AM, but was a pre-registration event.

Sunday is WIDE OPEN.....Any Mustang is welcome, as well as other collectible Ford & Mercury products.... :happy feet: We satart going in around 7 to 7:30 AM.....Breakfast at Little Jon's in Eastgate at 6:15 AM! :drool:

My wife and I are coming over on Friday to stay with relatives in Redmond. We are going to the Mariners game Saturday. We will be at The Round Up on Sunday. We have a vista blue 2007 GT 500. I hope the Shelby folks will get together for introductions. We have attended three previous times with our 99 Rio Red Cobra convertible. It has a speedster cover and other mods. Maybe you saw it in years past.

Denny

They are fun events. I should be at the show on Sunday but I won't be able to join you at Lil' Jon's. Does anyone know the where and when for Pony Trails on Friday?

From what I read....Leavenworth....should be an awesome ride! I made the decison to do the Auto-X, and the Sunday show....we have a vacation place in Winthrop, so I have driven to/through Leavenworth, like 8 bazillion times in the last 2 years! Food there sucks! Skip the Mexican place at all cost! :finger:

The wife and I are coming in from Idaho and we're bringing our Super Snake. We are attending both shows and we are going to try and make breakfast. If you could give me the address I'll be able to plug it in my Garmin.

Thanks,

Bart

The wife and I are coming in from Idaho and we're bringing our Super Snake. We are attending both shows and we are going to try and make breakfast. If you could give me the address I'll be able to plug it in my Garmin.

Thanks,

Bart

3080 148th Ave SE

Bellevue, WA 98007

It is right behind/inbetween the Toyota & VW/Subaru Dealers on the North side of I-90....

If you enter the MCA Judging on Saturday, you have to leave your car in the MCA paddock area on Sunday....You can't park with other SHelby's, and you will not be included in the Sunday "Peopl's Choice" judging.....

Thanks,

Bart

Where do you live in Idaho? It would be great to meet some Shelby folks in the area of E. Washington and Idaho. I have a friend here in Spokane that has a Super Snake. He got the whole tamale - 700 hp. or whatever it is. Black with black stripes - a mean look. What color is your car and I will look for you on Sunday?

Denny

I will be participating at everything but the Thursday Autocross (boss is making me attend our monthly Board meeting). I am conflicted about which car to drive on Friday and Sunday. I am leaning towards driving the Saleen convertible because of the weather forcast.

I look forward to seeing all your cars and meeting you guys!

Where do you live in Idaho? It would be great to meet some Shelby folks in the area of E. Washington and Idaho. I have a friend here in Spokane that has a Super Snake. He got the whole tamale - 700 hp. or whatever it is. Black with black stripes - a mean look. What color is your car and I will look for you on Sunday?

Denny

We live in Boise; a little bit south of Spokane. Your friend has a great taste in colors. Our Super Snake is also black with flat black stripes. It also has the polished Kenne Bell with 725 hp. You shouldn't miss us; we are looking forward to meeting you and hopefully many more Mustang owners.

Bart

Archived