TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for owner of White SGT 1257

RogerS

Please PM me. I have info for you on your car.

Roger

Roger, I am the owner of the white SGT 1257. I have asked you some questions in the past about Tasca Ford and the Whipple SC / Intercooler and I was pleased with your answers. After talking with Mike and Dennis at Tasca, My mind was made up. I had the shelby shipped by FEDEX Auto Transport inclosed Auto Carrier May 2, 08. Arrived at Tasca May 5. We have been waiting for the Whipple SC for sometime now. Hopefully it's good news that you have for me. thanks, Kenny

That is the one I wanted to see. I live about 30 minutes from Tasca. Roger, let me know if you are going down that way again anytime soon, I will join you.

07Shelby1257, if you could provide me feedback on the Supercharger and the whole process with Tasca I would greatly appreciate it. Obviously I mean after it is complete. Any and all information you could provide would be great.

Did you just get a supercharger or are they doing other mods as well??

Congrats by the way

Bill,

It looks like I might stop by on Thursday. I'll let you know.

Roger

Hola Roger,

Have you been out in the Shelby latley? Or is she a garage Queen now. I still have some pea gravel chips on my front end from Vegas. Hope all is well with you. I miss you guys and would like to do another event with you all in the furture. Keep me posted dclinkscales@cox.net

Take care,

David

Clink :happy feet:

Hola Roger,

Have you been out in the Shelby latley? Or is she a garage Queen now. I still have some pea gravel chips on my front end from Vegas. Hope all is well with you. I miss you guys and would like to do another event with you all in the furture. Keep me posted dclinkscales@cox.net

Take care,

David

Clink :happy feet:

Not much seat time Dave. But going out tonight. Got to give my buddy Adam a ride home from Tasca. We do need to get to another event. It was a blast in Vegas! :shift:

You're a good man Roger! We should just get you set up on the blogs and you can provide the "Roger's Weekly Tasca Report".

:D

Thanks Jeff but I have my own blog and I am set up as a redirect from this site. And having a weekly update is a can of worms. I speak from experience. :huh:

Archived