TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nextgen Autosport has a new facility!

BEEKAY GT500

hello bay area cali owners. just wanted to post this up here for the nextgen autosport guys. they are not just gt500 guys. any fords folks are welcome.

Come help us break it in at our Open House, Dyno-Day, and BBQ on July 19!!!

Event hours will be from 10a-4p

FREE food! Starting at noon.

Nextgen Autosport

23352 Clawiter Rd.

Hayward, 94545

Call 510-538-8088 for additional info.

let them know you found the link here on teamshelby.

hello bay area cali owners. just wanted to post this up here for the nextgen autosport guys. they are not just gt500 guys. any fords folks are welcome.

Nextgen Autosport

23352 Clawiter Rd.

Hayward, 94545

I'll be there BeeKay, but just in the morning and w/o my GT500, it's still at Griggs. I told txshavers (David) about it, hopefully he'll be there as well.

See you there,

Jay

Nextgen Autosport

23352 Clawiter Rd.

Hayward, 94545

It's a maybe for me. Are you going?

I'll be there BeeKay, but just in the morning and w/o my GT500, it's still at Griggs. I told txshavers (David) about it, hopefully he'll be there as well.

See you there,

Jay

hey jay, man what are you doing to your car :D . i've seen some of your threads but i havent been able to keep up with them. i still need to check out your brakes. havent seen david on the boards lately. he must be pretty busy too. maybe i'll see you guys there. big maybe. tomorrow is a busy day. what ever happened to the nor cal/bay area bbq. someone has to take the lead on organizing one. my weekends are likely tied up now for the next 3 months.

It's a maybe for me. Are you going?

hi dana, i'm still 10-90 that i can make it. if i do it is for sure going to be early. my daughter's 3rd b-day is tomorrow. i'll be doing all the leg work since my wife is expecting any day now. i'll call you if there is any chance that i will make it. you will know if you don't hear from me by 10:00AM I am not coming. too bad i would love to see what other cars show up.

hi dana, i'm still 10-90 that i can make it. if i do it is for sure going to be early. my daughter's 3rd b-day is tomorrow. i'll be doing all the leg work since my wife is expecting any day now. i'll call you if there is any chance that i will make it. you will know if you don't hear from me by 10:00AM I am not coming. too bad i would love to see what other cars show up.

I actually may make it afterall. I thought I was going to have to work but now I don't have to. If I do make the trip it will be just 10 to 11 then back home. Understand if you can't make it but hope you can get away for a couple of hours like I'm planning to do.

I actually may make it afterall. I thought I was going to have to work but now I don't have to. If I do make the trip it will be just 10 to 11 then back home. Understand if you can't make it but hope you can get away for a couple of hours like I'm planning to do.

so did you make it? party just ended. i need a few cold ones then i am hitting the sack. brook was telling me you gave him a ride. he asked, "does your car feel slow"?

so did you make it? party just ended. i need a few cold ones then i am hitting the sack. brook was telling me you gave him a ride. he asked, "does your car feel slow"?

I made it. I was there from 10:30 to 11:30 and then had to get back to the family. I was surprised the waitlist for the dyno was already filled by the time I got there. When I told Daniel that I had to run he said I should give him a call on Monday to schedule a dyno. I like his customer service and I'm now persuaded to give him some business for the next mods on my car. I actually am going to scrap the idea of working with Evolution Performance on the tunes due to customer service issues.

Jay was there. We talked briefly but didn't have a chance to get chat. I would have loved to see his car with the Griggs install. Too bad. Maybe next time.

Archived