TEAM SHELBY FORUM

UPS came today!

now you need to order the Shelby shoes! Don't forget the pics...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No.......didn't like the shoes..................got these instead, they match the color theme of the car :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I need a life!

Here's the pic!!!

PRO5-2.jpg

Looks like a future mod for me, I am going to have to look at the current ones to see the difference. Very nice Roger

Bill, Dave C did the pedals last week. The matching dead pedal has not arrived in the US. Should be 3 weeks. Very nice quality.

Roger

No kidding. The trip to Terlingua would be free of air fare! :lol:

Hey, I have an idea - use those miles to buy a ticket to LA AND THEN, we get Potty Dr to buy a ticket to Terligua, with you as co piloti, and join us on the cruise to Texas. :D :yahoo:

Bill, Dave C did the pedals last week. The matching dead pedal has not arrived in the US. Should be 3 weeks. Very nice quality.

Roger

Nice, they are going to make a matching dead pedal as well.

Roger, please post pic's after the install. Speaking of install, do they screw in???

Hey, I have an idea - use those miles to buy a ticket to LA AND THEN, we get Potty Dr to buy a ticket to Terligua, with you as co piloti, and join us on the cruise to Texas. :D :yahoo:

Great idea Michael but my youngest son is getting married that weekend. I do want to go in the worse way. Just not in the cards. I'll have to catch you next January in Vegas!

Roger

Gentlemen

Please post detail instructions on the install. I am interested in this mod. Thanks Steve

Steve,

Will do. Dave gave a pretty good write up. I'll find the post. He did not have instructions packaged though. This set does have instructions. I will installing tomorrow and will fill everyone in.

Seems pretty simple. I will outline and then follow up when complete:

Prior to starting the project it is recommended that you place a catch cloth/towel under the clutch and brake pedal assembly to catch drilling debris

Tools required:

Drill (90 degree gun is preferred) 5.5 mm and 8mm hex wrench

Drill bits 1/16 - 1/8 - 7/32 Masking tape

Center punch Sharpie

Deburring tool Saftey glasses

2mm and 3mm allen wrench Catch Mat

1 peel the clutch and brake pedal pads from the metal pedal backing

2 cover the exposed metal pedal assembly with masking tape

3 place the new pedal cover over the masking tape and while holding, mark the 3 countersunk holes with a sharpie.

4 centerpunch the 3 marks made with the sharpie

5 drill holes at marked locations stepping up in size from 1/16 through 7/32. Making sure drill is perpendicular to the surface. It is recommended that you use a 90 degree gun for this.

6 remove masking tape and deburr the holes

7 install billet covers with provided countershuk bolts, nuts and nylock nuts

Fuel pedal

1 apply 3M tape stripe to the backside of the new pedal cover in the middle horizontally

2 use flat bracket for the bottom and the bent bracket for the top and install billet cover onto OE plastic cover with supplied hardware.

Roger

Archived