TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New wheels and tires

Well, I took the plunged and bought the CS69's, 18" in hyper-black. Thanks MM! :)

I ordered the BFG KDW2 with the new tread in 285/45 ZR18 and 255/45 ZR18 for the staggered effect.

Can't wait until next weekend! :happy feet:

Thanks Roger for the contact info and especially thanks MM for the help.

I will post pics after install.

(I will get my brakes installed next Wednesday. These are the rotors, pads and lines from Page at Stillen.)

Dan

what did that wheel and tire package set you back?

Mounted and balanced with nitrogen... @ $2350

I also bought from Michael Morris, he is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very easy transaction and great price.

Yes he is! :superhero:

Dan

Mounted and balanced with nitrogen... @ $2350

Did you get the tires and the mount and balance from MM? Damn, just so happens I have $2350.00 burning a hole in my pocket, I just didnt think I could get this wheel and tire package for less than $3000.00. If not where did you get the tires & mount? did it include new TPMS bands and sensors?

SGT4578, I got the same wheels in 20" size with tires and TPS's as well as mounted and balanced for under $2300.

Wheels from MM, great deal, Tires were Nitto 555 from Discount Tire $800 shipped for free. TPS's with bands from e-bay for I think $150 and paid $80 cash for the mounting and balancing at a place I found with great reviews on Tire Rack.

Did you get the tires and the mount and balance from MM? Damn, just so happens I have $2350.00 burning a hole in my pocket, I just didnt think I could get this wheel and tire package for less than $3000.00. If not where did you get the tires & mount? did it include new TPMS bands and sensors?

I am not positive at the final costs... Still waiting for the final invoice from MM.

$79 for the new bands from MM.

I am getting the wheels drop-shipped here and a local tire store that I have done business with for years, will mount and balance.

The total might reach $2400...?

Either way, I can't wait!

Will post pics when installed.

Dan

Very nice, I am a big fan of the CS69's, the hyper black looks great. I can not wait to see them on black.

Yes. The look of yours on the white and Rogers on the black and the fact that they will accept a possible big-brake package..... :drool:

Dan

Archived