TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Emblem Question...

nite

Just like AF, I just ripped the entire SGT package off my car because I thought someone might steal it in the future, boy I am so smart I was ahead of them! I'll post pictures as soon as my insurance adjuster looks at the damage I caused and he gets an estimate to repair it all. He said he'll have to send it back to SAI to get it back to original condition. I am glad I got it all off before someone stole everything. Whew, that was a close one!

Swede

EDITED:

I'll get to the dash plaque later, but I just couldn't resist removing the rocker stripes. I kinda like it. I wonder how hard it will be to get that hood scoop off. Jeff you want to give it a try?

Now you will fit in with the regular mustangs I'm taking my shelby lettering and gas cap off and dash plaque

wow, who knew sgt owners would be such asses just because someone wants to remove some stock shelby items from theirs. i guess it's ok to add all kinds of crap to your sgt's, but don't anyone dare remove anything or your shelby could become (gasp) a lowly gt.

:drop:

gmafb.

There ya go! Not great but hey...best I can do in while eating my lunch!

Nice if it was so simple!

BTW!

Here is your sig pic straightened and some color correction applied...quick and dirty...

lol cool ...now i can keep my insurance money and go buy a supercharger :spiteful::hysterical:

Nite,

Keep in mind that most of us have been on these boards (teamshelby.com and shelbautos.com) for well over a year and are very familiar with each other and like to kid around. That's all that's going on in this thread. We are just having fun.

For example, Swede and I have been going back and forth for almost a year now. It's all in good fun.

FWIW GreenLantern, I already fit in well with Mustang GT and Mustang V6 owners ;)

I should spend less time being a smart <<bad word>> and more time being helpful (Hey I sound like my wife).

Pix from the shelbyautos.com site of 54U mustangs before they were coverted to SGTs

gt219-1024.jpg

gt228-1024.jpg

gt216-1024.jpg

Nope. No holes.

I think the only Shelby GTs that would have holes would be the 2006 GT-Hs. Picture of a Mustang GT prior to conversion into a GT-H

gth414-1024.jpg

You first! I went first last time and I like to share the wealth so to speak!

I pulled mine off to replace it with a new one, the old one had paint peeling off, its also a two sided tape but leaves residue behind. A hair dryer removed that. No holes behind the CSM plate though.

wow, who knew sgt owners would be such asses just because someone wants to remove some stock shelby items from theirs. i guess it's ok to add all kinds of crap to your sgt's, but don't anyone dare remove anything or your shelby could become (gasp) a lowly gt.

:drop:

gmafb.

Like AFBlue said, we all have known each other for a over a year now and have gone back and forth many times, all in good ribbing fun.

I can't see your Shelby GT stripes on your car did you take them off? What is your SGT CSM number? However I can see you own the fastest color, black! :hysterical:

I should spend less time being a smart ass and more time being helpful (Hey I sound like my wife).

Pix from the shelbyautos.com site of 54U mustangs before they were coverted to SGTs

Nope. No holes.

I think the only Shelby GTs that would have holes would be the 2006 GT-Hs. Picture of a Mustang GT prior to conversion into a GT-H

Good find and deduction!

Oh, hey, if you weren't a smart <<bad word>> you wouldn't be you!

:happy feet:

I should spend less time being a smart <<bad word>> and more time being helpful (Hey I sound like my wife).

gt219-1024.jpg

gt228-1024.jpg

gt216-1024.jpg

I wonder which white one is mine! :happy feet:

sorry guys, the gt-H cars all had the holes and the GT's did not, I got mixed up as I remember the cars with all the fender holes

The team was albe to get the cars with pony fenders after the hertz line was done. The verts also did not have the holes, so only 507 cars plus test cars had the holes

Archived