TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CC to Dearborn

Aussie67

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about this meatball for the side of the cars?

I can add more names if any other Canucks join in

This is as long as Shelby oks the use of their logos

Canadianrun2-1.jpg

That's just Perfect! :happy feet: Great job!!!

I just noticed however that Shelby 08's name was missing.

This will be fun!!!

Guest markham51
Like This?

Canadianrunmapleus.jpg

Or our Spokesperson

CanadianrunPamala.jpg

Pam looks pretty darn good :drool::drool::drool: on that meatball (so do the flags)

You are an arteeest!

Good work!

Guest markham51

Just checked out list of attendees and their "locations" on personal profiles. Not everyone had a location listed so there could be more Canucks out there. Here are the knowns so far.....

YZD263 Quebec City

Aussie67 Sudbury

Markham51 Muskokas

Roch New Brunswick

Mustangnut Windsor

Shelby08 Brantford

SHELBYCS6 Brampton

Cobraracing Toronto

SVTGT500 Etobicoke

Shelby001 Brantford

Joe G

Like This?

Canadianrunmapleus.jpg

Or our Spokesperson

CanadianrunPamala.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you guys...

But I'm 110% for Pamela & the flags.........tell me that wouldn't get noticed on our trip to Michigan........lol...

Great job.......

I, unfortunately, have to bow out guys.

Will be traveling for business earlier in the week, and then just flying into Detroit for the event.

Thanks for offering to make me an honorary member of the Canadian Club (gotta love CC on the rocks!).

Guest markham51
Hi there,have you any news on you car yet??? :headscratch::waiting:

Nope. Emailed Dennis on the 12th asking when they will start and still no response. I've pretty much made up my mind that if it isn't started by the end of July, I will simply have it picked up and drop it off at Evo on the way back to NC and let them go crazy on it.

Like This?

Canadianrunmapleus.jpg

Or our Spokesperson

CanadianrunPamala.jpg

I've been reading all the replies to the decision of which banner to use and I just have a few questions:

1) will everyones name be put on it or just those who are making the long trip

2) I may sound like a prude but do you think Mr. Shelby would want a door banner with his name next to a pic of P.A.

3) do you have an approx. price of what these will cost

4) Lastly and this is more with the drive in but right now all the area around the Ambassador Bridge is completely torn up. A new route will have to be worked out because I don't think many of you want to drive their Shelby's through a construction zone and alot of the streets in Detoit are not that good either

Just some things to think about M'nut Let me know if there is anything I can do to help down here in Windsor

I think the banners should be for all Canadians going to the event and I guess we have to decide if we want the names on it

We could go after some sponsors and have their logo on it

I have 1 maybe 2 that would anti up some dough

No price on the stickers as of yet but i will talk to them next week

The Pamela banner was just screwing around, I wouldn't seriously put that on my Shelby (maybe the honda)

Let me know your preferences

I think the banners should be for all Canadians going to the event and I guess we have to decide if we want the names on it

We could go after some sponsors and have their logo on it

I have 1 maybe 2 that would anti up some dough

No price on the stickers as of yet but i will talk to them next week

The Pamela banner was just screwing around, I wouldn't seriously put that on my Shelby (maybe the honda)

Let me know your preferences

I believe we should definitely put the names on it of those going from Canada. This would be a good keepsake.

I also expected that we were just screwing around with the Pamela thing...............

I believe we should definitely put the names on it of those going from Canada. This would be a good keepsake.

I also expected that we were just screwing around with the Pamela thing...............

I'd bet after a couple of glasses of red wine you could get quite serious on the Pamela thing..lol..lol..lol....

I personally like the Pamela thing or Shannon Tweed..... and I'd be all for it.....Pam is a world renowned Canadian sex symbol and we don't have a whole lot of those.......

I could see a problem if you wanted to use Celine or something...yuch !!!!!!!...But Pam....come on guys.....

And to the guys that said Carroll wouldn't approve.....PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE.........the man might be old but he ain't dead..!!!!!!

I'm sure Mr. Shelby would be quite proud and honored of having his namesake laid across Pam's ample assetts..lol.....

Really...what started this craze......Fast cars..wild women...they go hand in hand.....

Many a movie has been based on woman, booze, sex & cars...and not necessarily in that order......lol..lol..lol....

How many down & dirty Shelby movies are based on the thrill of the chase.........drive fast, play hard, die young...you all know the routine.......

However....since most of us are past the die young stage....lol.......let's just drive fast...& play till we have to pee...lol..lol..lol....

I'd bet after a couple of glasses of red wine you could get quite serious on the Pamela thing..lol..lol..lol....

I personally like the Pamela thing or Shannon Tweed..... and I'd be all for it.....Pam is a world renowned Canadian sex symbol and we don't have a whole lot of those.......

I could see a problem if you wanted to use Celine or something...yuch !!!!!!!...But Pam....come on guys.....

And to the guys that said Carroll wouldn't approve.....PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE.........the man might be old but he ain't dead..!!!!!!

I'm sure Mr. Shelby would be quite proud and honored of having his namesake laid across Pam's ample assetts..lol.....

Really...what started this craze......Fast cars..wild women...they go hand in hand.....

Many a movie has been based on woman, booze, sex & cars...and not necessarily in that order......lol..lol..lol....

How many down & dirty Shelby movies are based on the thrill of the chase.........drive fast, play hard, die young...you all know the routine.......

However....since most of us are past the die young stage....lol.......let's just drive fast...& play till we have to pee...lol..lol..lol....

well said,....... :hysterical: BTW...I like W.W.W.......wine . women . whine..sorry gota run & Pee :peelout:

Archived