TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Enclosed Trailer 24" for sale

ShelbyGT/SC

Well I finally decided to sell my 24 foot enclosed trailer. It is an awesome trailer and I have fond memories of it already, even though I only bought it in November. My good buddy Roger and I took a trip down to Georgia to pick it up. We also got to see Michael Morris during the trip and had lots of fun - well except for the prime sleeping locations.

Anyway, since changing jobs, I had to trade my 2004 F150 (getting 12-14 mpg) for a hybrid getting over 40 mpg. Therefore, I no longer have a vehicle to tow the trailer with. In a couple years I plan on buying a motorhome so the trailer will be useful then, but until then since I have no truck to move the trailer, it will just sit in my back yard. So I figured I'm better off getting rid of it so it's not an eye sore in my back yard. And, I can't even park the Shelby in it since there is no way to get it in with the way it's parked. If I don't sell it, I am not concerned as I will eventually use it again, just not for another couple years.

So if anyone is interested, here is the link on eBay. Since no one has made a bid, I suppose I can stop it if someone wants to make me an offer. There are currently 4 people who are "watching this item" so I suppose there is some sort of interest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120281084004

Wasn't sure where to post this since it's not a Shelby so feel free to move this elsewhere if needed.

Yes, 110 and 12 volt lights. All wood inside walls ceiling floor. More pics in my photobucket site but tough to give links from my blackberry.

email me some pics to pnrcomps@optonline.net

would like to see the outside, inside, roof, if it has a side door, any skylights, electrical, etc.

thanks!

email me some pics to pnrcomps@optonline.net

would like to see the outside, inside, roof, if it has a side door, any skylights, electrical, etc.

thanks!

Just emailed you the following link:

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/aodwyer/Trailer/

Took a bunch of pics today. Sorry for the delay as I was camping with the family for the weekend. Also, I wasn't able to open the tailgate to take pics because the trailer is against a fence.

Also, in case anyone asks, yes I build that workshop all by myself. I had someone help me with about half of the roof joists/rafters (what ever they're called) and a few of the 3/4" roof plywood, but other than that, I built every last bit of it.

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

Ahhhhh.................I remember it like it was yesterday....................Georgia Peach's, Pecan's, Wayne Morris Ford................................and sleeping in the truck after Adam ate Slim Jim's! :extinguish::drop::surrender:

Well I finally decided to sell my 24 foot enclosed trailer. It is an awesome trailer and I have fond memories of it already, even though I only bought it in November. My good buddy Roger and I took a trip down to Georgia to pick it up. We also got to see Michael Morris during the trip and had lots of fun - well except for the prime sleeping locations.

Anyway, since changing jobs, I had to trade my 2004 F150 (getting 12-14 mpg) for a hybrid getting over 40 mpg. Therefore, I no longer have a vehicle to tow the trailer with. In a couple years I plan on buying a motorhome so the trailer will be useful then, but until then since I have no truck to move the trailer, it will just sit in my back yard. So I figured I'm better off getting rid of it so it's not an eye sore in my back yard. And, I can't even park the Shelby in it since there is no way to get it in with the way it's parked. If I don't sell it, I am not concerned as I will eventually use it again, just not for another couple years.

So if anyone is interested, here is the link on eBay. Since no one has made a bid, I suppose I can stop it if someone wants to make me an offer. There are currently 4 people who are "watching this item" so I suppose there is some sort of interest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120281084004

Wasn't sure where to post this since it's not a Shelby so feel free to move this elsewhere if needed.

Adam - I want to say, please excuse me. I always thought you had $ multimillions and all your mods were just toy money! You'll sell that toy hauler soon.

Swede

Hey Swede how are things?

Yeah I wish I had millions. If I did I would spend it all on Shelby's - one each flavor.

I loved my truck but couldn't see me wasting 10 gallons per day in gas when the Hybrid only uses 1.5 gallons per day. So since I have no truck and nothing to tow the trailer with I figure I might as well sell it. In a couple years I will buy a nice motorhome and then get another trailer. Or if this one doesn't sell I will just keep it.

Just emailed you the following link:

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/aodwyer/Trailer/

Took a bunch of pics today. Sorry for the delay as I was camping with the family for the weekend. Also, I wasn't able to open the tailgate to take pics because the trailer is against a fence.

Also, in case anyone asks, yes I build that workshop all by myself. I had someone help me with about half of the roof joists/rafters (what ever they're called) and a few of the 3/4" roof plywood, but other than that, I built every last bit of it.

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

Adam,

I thought I saw that cabin in an article about the unibomber many years ago.........um....... :hysterical:

Clink

I thought

• 3 weeks later...
I think I read that the FBI picked that one up and moved it somewhere......Dead people......Yuk

Well everyone, I am happy and sad to say that I sold the trailer. Someone is coming this Saturday and paying cash at the buy it now price. Although it is good to see the trailer go since I am not using it (with no truck) and it is just a big eye-sore in the back yard, I also like the trailer. The good thing is that I will just buy another one in a couple years when I buy a motor home for all the travels, racing and shows.

Thanks for all the replies to this topic.

Hey Clink, how is the old Nova doing? I haven't seen anything posted about it in a while.

Archived