TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question on SS completion

PONY MAN

Hi ya'll :happy feet: :happy feet:

Can anybody give me some times on completion. From the time your car arrived at Shelby. Till they called you to tell you it was ready

for pick up. :happy feet: :happy feet: Mine is getting the 725 hp. Tuesday would have been 4 weeks since mine arrived. Sure would

appreciate some in put.

Thanks Jerry :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hi ya'll :happy feet: :happy feet:

Can anybody give me some times on completion. From the time your car arrived at Shelby. Till they called you to tell you it was ready

for pick up. :happy feet: :happy feet: Mine is getting the 725 hp. Tuesday would have been 4 weeks since mine arrived. Sure would

appreciate some in put.

Thanks Jerry :happy feet: :happy feet:

When I dropped off my 40th with 725HP on May 19th, they said about 5 weeks. About 3 weeks to get in, then 2 more for the mods. It was longer for mine because they were waiting for the silver wheels - 6 weeks total.

When I picked it up last week, they were telling customers it will be around 9 weeks, because they've started on the KR's. I think 5 of the 23 lifts were for KR's, with more to come later. That will slow the SS's even more. There were 68 cars waiting as of last week.

It's very difficult to get time estimates from SAI, but at least you're in the queue...

When I dropped off my 40th with 725HP on May 19th, they said about 5 weeks. About 3 weeks to get in, then 2 more for the mods. It was longer for mine because they were waiting for the silver wheels - 6 weeks total.

When I picked it up last week, they were telling customers it will be around 9 weeks, because they've started on the KR's. I think 5 of the 23 lifts were for KR's, with more to come later. That will slow the SS's even more. There were 68 cars waiting as of last week.

It's very difficult to get time estimates from SAI, but at least you're in the queue...

68 SS's waiting to be completed?

Sounds like you got in just in time before the big crunch hit.

My 40th ( no power mods ) went in at the same time as your SS. Per SAI, she has new strips and is waiting for a lift. The feel I'm getting is 1 more week for a lift and then 2 weeks after that to deliver.

That said, I would say add a few weeks to my time line for your SS, because of the extra work entailed.

This is just a best guess time table on my part. I do not hold SAI to these dates.

If it works out, I guessed correct. If not, my bad not SAI's.

My 40th ( no power mods ) went in at the same time as your SS. Per SAI, she has new strips and is waiting for a lift. The feel I'm getting is 1 more week for a lift and then 2 weeks after that to deliver.

That said, I would say add a few weeks to my time line for your SS, because of the extra work entailed.

This is just a best guess time table on my part. I do not hold SAI to these dates.

If it works out, I guessed correct. If not, my bad not SAI's.

i dropped mine off the same day as MY500SS, and as of this friday it will be four weeks as well, i'm doing the SS 725 hp. while they said probably 5 weeks we saw a pretty good sized line of cars waiting in front of ours. i think to be realistic it's probably going to be at least 8 weeks. i'm not in any great rush though because the sooner they finish the sooner i have to pay!!!!

I put my deposit down 8/20/07 CSM07SS0169

Jerry :happy feet:

WOW Guess I'm making a call tomorrow. My paperwork show my order date of August 15th and they processed my deposit on August 24th and still haven't even been called for the drop off of my car.

WOW Guess I'm making a call tomorrow. My paperwork show my order date of August 15th and they processed my deposit on August 24th and still haven't even been called for the drop off of my car.

Joker

About the time I posted Iwas going in a few other commented they also got called . What,s your CSM. I think I'd give them a call.

Joker

About the time I posted Iwas going in a few other commented they also got called . What,s your CSM. I think I'd give them a call.

Jerry,

I'm CSM 08SS0067. I know that CSM 08SS0058 was already for sale on Ebay about a month ago. I'm thinking I got skipped somehow.

Thanks for the info.

Robert

Jerry,

I'm CSM 08SS0067. I know that CSM 08SS0058 was already for sale on Ebay about a month ago. I'm thinking I got skipped somehow.

Thanks for the info.

Robert

Robert

Cynthia Robinson

cynthiar@shelbyautos.com

702 942-7325 ext 142 takes care of scheduling and deposits.

Hope this helps. Jerry :happy feet:

Robert

Cynthia Robinson

cynthiar@shelbyautos.com

702 942-7325 ext 142 takes care of scheduling and deposits.

Hope this helps. Jerry :happy feet:

Will do Jerry.

Thanks for the help.

Robert

Archived