TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby Member

motorjock205

Okay everyone else- we need to erase all the bad things we said about Carl in the secret members-only topic.

Right on top of that, it's done...

Welcome to the club! I think this is one of the best options you can add to your Shelby. Certainly the cheapest!

-Mike

I think bein a member here is well worth the price........

so it's not like you're standing outside the tavern lookin at all the fun inside...you're bellying up to the bar..

I really like what you did to your SGT, it's just the right color with silver stripes and GT500 wheels.

I agree

:)

Welcome Carl, finally. LOL

Okay everyone else- we need to erase all the bad things we said about Carl in the secret members-only topic.

LOL

Awww man! I thought my ears were burning an awful lot lately! LOL Now just where is that secret members-only topic???

Carl

You do realize that the TS logo is worth a few extra hp don't you? Take your Shelby for a spin and you'll see :P

Seriously glad you're here and now you can take advantage of the TS member benefits.

Steve

Yup, I cranked her up this morning, and she just growled real low like she KNEW that she had more horse power now!

I really like what you did to your SGT, it's just the right color with silver stripes and GT500 wheels.

Thank you very much! I'm very proud of the way she looks, and I'll always try to keep it tasteful!

BTW, I LOVE that 1970 Mach 1 that you have! That is an awesome car too!!! I always wanted one of those...friend had one in High School just that color too...I was soooo jealous of him!

I think bein a member here is well worth the price........

so it's not like you're standing outside the tavern lookin at all the fun inside...you're bellying up to the bar..

I agree

:)

Well, I guess since I'm the newby, I'm buyin! This one's on me guys! :tequila:

And Thank you too Dread!

Nicely done Carl, normaly I don't care for the GT500 wheels on our cars, but man that does look sweet, very nice job.

Thank you very much. I know it is not a GT500, and I'm not trying to make it into one...I just like a few of the things that are on the GT500 and think they should have been on the SGT from the start...like a rear spoiler that works, and wheels that allow the installation of bigger brakes...I could not believe the amount of clearance gained by installing the GT500 wheels...went from 1/8 of an inch to 1 1/8 inch clearance! That's a big difference!

Archived