TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Genuine Ford-Mustang GT Floor-Mats $19.99

Did that already.

My Shelby Floor Mats are in my trunck reversed to not damage them...

Good idea because i read somewhere that it is impossible to re-order the factory Shelby GT Floor Mats...

Saw these and thought someone else might have use for these.

I want to put my Shelby mats away for shows and I'll use these every day at $19 you can't go wrong!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-2005-20...tem310059987459

Thanks for the tip!

I grabbed a set... my originals are in the package in my "Shelby Vault" ;), and I have the Signature mats, but they need to get steam cleaned, and I haven't had a day to leave them out of the car drying, so this will help out with a beater set!

Jer

I just orderd a set of OEM mats from my dealer. They came in like a week or so ago and are sitting at home in the box still. But what was strange is they had a big horse on them. They arent quite the right color. And they dont appear to be OEM. My 06 GT looked different than what I now have. This just reminded me that I have to call and find out what I actually got. This is a great buy though as I paid like $60 or so for the ones I got.

i went to Autozone and bought a set of rubber mats that have the same "honeycomb" design as the side and hood scoops. They have deep channels that trap all dirt. The carpet under the mats is spotless. Stored my originals for safe keeping.

Can we really not order replacement car mats???

There are none to be had, is my understanding, other than a few maybe laying around, but today no you can not order another set of "Shelby" floor-mats as came with the car. If you intend to keep the car for a long time or show it, these standard ones for every day is a great option at a really low price for OEM.

There are none to be had, is my understanding, other than a few maybe laying around, but today no you can not order another set of "Shelby" floor-mats as came with the car. If you intend to keep the car for a long time or show it, these standard ones for every day is a great option at a really low price for OEM.

That's really amazing.

Just out of curiosity, if someone was selling their Shelby mats what would you all be willing to pay. Considering some are paying $50 plus for other mats what would you pay for the Shelby mats??

Just out of curiosity, if someone was selling their Shelby mats what would you all be willing to pay. Considering some are paying $50 plus for other mats what would you pay for the Shelby mats??

I can't imagine someone doing that. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived