TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Put My Alcoas Back On...

Im alittle biased, but I think the Alocas one of the best looking wheels on the Mustang. I didnt say best, but one of the best.

michael morris

Michael,

I agree.

Stuart

Stuart,

Your Alcoa's are fab and car is stunning. My personal preference is the Razor, one of the main reasons I went with the SS performance upgrades versus the SS on the 40th package. I also prefer the stock hood to the SS hood. Go figure.

Stuart,

Your Alcoa's are fab and car is stunning. My personal preference is the Razor, one of the main reasons I went with the SS performance upgrades versus the SS on the 40th package. I also prefer the stock hood to the SS hood. Go figure.

CobraFan,

Thanks, I like them both. I took off the Razors because I didn't want to put wear on them and since my car is a daily driver I figured I would put the miles on the Alcoas vs. the Razors.

Stuart

You know they are both great. I love the razors, but the Alcoas are so...shelby as well

either is great, its nice to have such a cool choices

You know they are both great. I love the razors, but the Alcoas are so...shelby as well

either is great, its nice to have such a cool choices

Amy,

Thanks for the compliments. Also, thank you for giving us choices.... :happy feet: Regards.

PS Now, only if I can convince my wife to let me buy the KB! :drop:

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
I love my razors, but those are just amazing! Great combo. I have toyed with the idea putting them on mine but didn't know how they would look with my tungsten.

GT500grad,

I agree, I think they would look great on Tungsten....

Stuart

• 1 month later...

I like the Alcoa's better than the Razors. I like chrome wheels on the Shelby better than the gray, or black wheels in any case. Waiting and waiting to hear about getting these so called 11-inch wide Alcoa wheels Bud with Shelby Autos claims they are testing for the last four months.,.. :shrug:

I like the Alcoa's better than the Razors. I like chrome wheels on the Shelby better than the gray, or black wheels in any case. Waiting and waiting to hear about getting these so called 11-inch wide Alcoa wheels Bud with Shelby Autos claims they are testing for the last four months.,.. :shrug:

Lucky,

The Alcoas are great & I like them because it distinguishes my 40th from others--my daily driver wheels :shift: . Also, it keeps my beautiful Silver Razors Pristine! :wub:

PS - If Bud said it, it's true...

Stuart

Testing takes time.. patience.... =)

Adrienne,

I think you have my thread confused with PHDGOFAST's thread. :confused: I'm fine with my Alcoas... I agree, testing takes time. And, you want them right since there's a big liability issue with wheels. :shift: Regards.

Stuart

Somewhat off topic...

I had one of my Razor's off the other night, and there's lots of numbers back there on the inside. Is one of them a serial number?

Vogon,

I haven't looked. When I get home tomorrow I'll look. I assume they are casting or lot #'s. :headscratch:

Stuart

Archived