TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chef Pat, Welcome To Team Shelby.

Thought I would welcome another SoCal enthusiast to Team Shelby. Glad to see you join us, Chef Pat.

I thought I would let you know that you were correct. That turbo coolant line I showed you Thursday night is indeed for the 1989 CSX VNT cars.

Also I hope you can find a use for those cast iron A arms. If not pass them on to another enthusiast.

Steve

PS- If anyone wants to hear from our newest member post here. I know he has at least 3 Shelby Dodge cars so maybe we can get him to use that keyboard :stats:

• 2 months later...

I was pretty sure it was for a VNT car. I did not know that I was a chef. Will probably use the A arms in the CSX. 2 months and nobody replied to this post, nobody likes me anymore, until thier transmisson breaks! :headscratch:

Thought I would welcome another SoCal enthusiast to Team Shelby. Glad to see you join us, Chef Pat.

I thought I would let you know that you were correct. That turbo coolant line I showed you Thursday night is indeed for the 1989 CSX VNT cars.

Also I hope you can find a use for those cast iron A arms. If not pass them on to another enthusiast.

Steve

PS- If anyone wants to hear from our newest member post here. I know he has at least 3 Shelby Dodge cars so maybe we can get him to use that keyboard :stats:

I was pretty sure it was for a VNT car. I did not know that I was a chef. Will probably use the A arms in the CSX. 2 months and nobody replied to this post, nobody likes me anymore, until thier transmisson breaks! :headscratch:
Hi Pat! Good to see you on here. :happy feet:

Well when I wrote that post months ago it was the nickname our Thursday night "Taser Girl" gave you after the Hells Kitchen winner. Obviously it didn't take.

By the way, "Do You Know Todd?" :hysterical:

Steve

PS- A broken transmission in a Shelby Dodge?

Archived