TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you think the Polished Wheels/tires are worth ?

clawsonbob

I am going to sell my stock 2007 SGT polished wheels with 1000 miles on wheels/tires. Wheels are as new ( even backsides are clean.....with center caps and TPM sensors all in place) Tires look like 1000 easy miles..no burnouts, or hard cornering...could almost pass for new.

what are members thoughts around market value ?

also, if interested in buying pm me or email clawsonbob@cs.com

thanks for any input

I am going to sell my stock 2007 SGT polished wheels with 1000 miles on wheels/tires. Wheels are as new ( even backsides are clean.....with center caps and TPM sensors all in place) Tires look like 1000 easy miles..no burnouts, or hard cornering...could almost pass for new.

thanks for any input

Full set could ask somewhere in the $1000-$1500 range with 1000 miles. You may get lucky and ask for $1800-$2000 if you find Mustang owners who just want Shelby original parts on their cars.

Tough call, however, as I don't think they are selling now. I have at times mentioned my black set is for sale but other than a few months ago when someone almost bought 2 of them, I've had no other interest. And, occaisionally I see people trying to sell them on CraigsList but they don't sell there either. I am having a yard sales soon and will put them with all the rest of the SGT takeoff parts and hope to at least get some sort of interest. Also, there was a guy at one of the local shows a few weeks ago trying to sell a nice set and he too has been unsuccessful.

Good luck, I hope you are successful at moving them.

And, as Jeff said, it's good to see you back.

thanks for any input

I sold my set of polished wheels, tires, sensors (minus center caps) for $800 to a person on this forum, he lives in the same town as me so there was no shipping required. The tires had about 4-5K miles at the time but looked like new.

I probably could have gotten more but I was more interested in a quick sale.

Full set could ask somewhere in the $1000-$1500 range with 1000 miles. You may get lucky and ask for $1800-$2000 if you find Mustang owners who just want Shelby original parts on their cars.

Tough call, however, as I don't think they are selling now. I have at times mentioned my black set is for sale but other than a few months ago when someone almost bought 2 of them, I've had no other interest. And, occaisionally I see people trying to sell them on CraigsList but they don't sell there either. I am having a yard sales soon and will put them with all the rest of the SGT takeoff parts and hope to at least get some sort of interest. Also, there was a guy at one of the local shows a few weeks ago trying to sell a nice set and he too has been unsuccessful.

Good luck, I hope you are successful at moving them.

And, as Jeff said, it's good to see you back.

Those are not Shelby original parts. Those are standard 18" polished wheels that come on the GT/CS and are optional on all GT Mustangs.

They cost about $319 retail through Ford parts, an $800 option when ordering a new mustang.

So for $1500 - $1600 you can buy a brand new set with tires.

So what does that make a used set worth? I think a $1200 would be pushing it. Probably more in the $800 - $1000 range is more realistic.

Archived