TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Week

RACERX009

We were scheduled to go. Reservations were all made. But due to the high cost of gas, and the distance from Mass. to S.C.

we had to cancel. We were looking forward to that trip since Feb. Oh well maybe next year.

We were scheduled to go. Reservations were all made. But due to the high cost of gas, and the distance from Mass. to S.C.

we had to cancel. We were looking forward to that trip since Feb. Oh well maybe next year.

Where in Mass are u from? PM if you want to...

Hey I feel your pain on gas but I live in Orange countyNY and heading down my mother law lives by there the wife and baby are flying so I get my first break since I retired at age 42 and its almost a year gone by. Well let me know if anyone wants to meet up down there and gentlemen make sure you bring your raincoats cause you never know when it will rain.

Yeah, I am planning on going. Not to sure for how many days yet. I live a little over an hour from Myrtle so I will at least go one day, maybe up to three if I get a hotel room. :happy feet:

Hey let me know what days your going maybe we can meet up

Anthony

Hey let me know what days your going maybe we can meet up

Anthony

I am probably not going to do a hotel since I live pretty close, so I have to decide which day I am actually going to drive down there. I hear that Friday is the days of the "shows" and Saturday is the day of the "cruise". I was thinking one of those days, just haven't made up my mind yet.

I am probably not going to do a hotel since I live pretty close, so I have to decide which day I am actually going to drive down there. I hear that Friday is the days of the "shows" and Saturday is the day of the "cruise". I was thinking one of those days, just haven't made up my mind yet.

Just let me know so we can watch are backs from the jealous mustang owners :superhero:

Archived