TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT500 Production Press Kits Available

robertlane

2007 Ford Shelby Mustang Production Press/Media Kits.

Here's the deal. We only have a few of these to offer. Moderators and the following people are guaranteed the right to buy one:

All Moderators

crispy23c

JETSOLVER

mrsuds

KingCobra

kaylan1521

00Vert54x

Milstang

CrazyHorse

NVWSSV

Evil95GT

Five Oh B

ColdwaterHotrod

ROUSH360R

owenkelley

svtbird91

here's the link:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/store

I'm on the list... I'm on the list...I feel dizzy.

Oh you better believe that I want one.

Couldn't have said it better myself......wait......."I'll have what he's having"- to paraphrase that :rolleyes:

PS- ROBERT-- tried the link, an she's broken! I will re-try later, or you can let me know. Thanks!!!

Just checked out the link

No pricing

I definately want one though

Thanks Robert.

KingCobra.

When you click "Add to Cart", it lets you know the price. The kits is $55 each, shipped. B)

Couldn't have said it better myself......wait......."I'll have what he's having"- to paraphrase that :rolleyes:

PS- ROBERT-- tried the link, an she's broken! I will re-try later, or you can let me know. Thanks!!!

Link just worked for me Crispy.

Hi Robert

I'm new to the site, but I think it's great for everybody on this site to have someone like yourself so close to the 'action'.

If I understand your post, you do have a few extra press kits, over and above those spoken for. I ordered a kit earlier today, even though I'm not on the guaranteed list.

If so, everyone who wants to be on the 'B' list should go to the site and order asap, before all the kits are gone.

Thanks Robert, I look forward to your posts, and getting to know everyone else on the site.

Doug

I bought one from Robert on eBay also. These things are going fast and at good prices. :D

2007 Ford Shelby Mustang Production Press/Media Kits.

Here's the deal. We only have a few of these to offer. Moderators and the following people are guaranteed the right to buy one:

All Moderators

crispy23c

JETSOLVER

mrsuds

KingCobra

kaylan1521

00Vert54x

Milstang

CrazyHorse

NVWSSV

Evil95GT

Five Oh B

ColdwaterHotrod

ROUSH360R

owenkelley

svtbird91

here's the link:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/store

Robert,

I am wondering if you can confirm something for me. Does the Press Kit come with a DVD or not? I have seen some disagreement on eBay, as some are selling without DVD and some say they all come with DVD. What's up?

Archived