TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shipping a car from Kentucky...via rail or truck...any recommendations?

CRQuarto

I saw jerrytubbs1 post regarding selling his GT500, and clued my roommate in on it. He is asking if anyone on here has a line on a good, cheap shipping company for the car from Paris, Kentucky.

*Disclaimer* I really don't want this post to sound like I don't care about jerrytubbs situation....I really do and it sucks, I wish that on no one and hopefully he will get back in the saddle of another GT500, or even keep this one who knows.... :( I just figured it would help with getting his car sold and helping him out.

I saw jerrytubbs1 post regarding selling his GT500, and clued my roommate in on it. He is asking if anyone on here has a line on a good, cheap shipping company for the car from Paris, Kentucky.

*Disclaimer* I really don't want this post to sound like I don't care about jerrytubbs situation....I really do and it sucks, I wish that on no one and hopefully he will get back in the saddle of another GT500, or even keep this one who knows.... :( I just figured it would help with getting his car sold and helping him out.

Tell him to contact Reliable Transport. Do a great job, and priced well. They are used to shipping the Shelby's. Good luck to buyer and seller, hope things work out.

I'm in Kentucky. I'll drive it out there for you for the cost of a plane ticket home and of course what ever gas it takes to get there. I'll even take care of the hotels myself. (I've got hotel points I can use)

I baby my car so you know I'll take good care of it. (BTW I'm a service tech for life support equipment and my job has me driving 50,000 to 60,000 miles a year, been doing it for 16 years) It's not uncommon for me to drive 800-1000 miles in one day.

I've got friends out you're way and I'm always looking for a reason to get out to CA.

Archived