TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Dig-it" you out there?

RogerS

Kevin,

Where are you? ........................Must have received the car! :happy feet: :happy feet:

And he hasn't stopped driving it yet! :)

Enjoy and post some pics when you can.

Roger

Sorry guys, I missed this thread. I just found out last night that my SGT has been in storage since last Friday! :censored::banghead:

I spoke with the transport driver last night though. He said that he'll have the car to me this evening (fingers crossed!)

If it is, I'm going to the Pheobus All Mustang Car Show tomorrow and then Bass Pro Shop (we'll see about Jenro's, Mark).

Sorry guys, I missed this thread. I just found out last night that my SGT has been in storage since last Friday! :censored::banghead:

I spoke with the transport driver last night though. He said that he'll have the car to me this evening (fingers crossed!)

If it is, I'm going to the Pheobus All Mustang Car Show tomorrow and then Bass Pro Shop (we'll see about Jenro's, Mark).

Let us know when you get it and how it feels!

Enjoy your 4th!

:)

A load of Mini Coopers will be at Jenro's tomorrow for you to spank. :happy feet:

Jenro's starts about 3:30, Bass Pro about 6:30.

Archived