TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 40th in Our Company Video

We were filming a technology video at Timken and we incorporated my car into the messaging.... It was a blast driving down the runway at over 135 mpg! It's about halfway into the video....

DAMN SON, YOU'RE GETTING 135 MILES TO THE GALLON? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SECRET???!!!

:hysterical::hysterical:

We were filming a technology video at Timken and we incorporated my car into the messaging.... It was a blast driving down the runway at over 135 mph! It's about halfway into the video....

Stuart :superhero:

http://www.timken.com/en-us/Knowledge/stud...atMovesYou.aspx

Son,

It's a hybrid using unobtainium! :hysterical:

Stuart

Of course, I should have known. How stupid of me! :hysterical::hysterical:

Cool history for your car! thanks for sharing speed

Coldy,

Thanks for the kind words. Will you be at Dearborn this year (if they ever open the RSVP system)? If so, I hope to meet you there. I'll be coming up for Woodward and the Michigan race as well. Let me know.

Stuart

Yes, I am planning on it. I guess you could say it will be my last hurra if a job isn't found soon

Wow, I didn't know that. Do you have a resume? Would you be willing to move to Ohio? We are hiring.

We were filming a technology video at Timken and we incorporated my car into the messaging.... It was a blast driving down the runway at over 135 mph! It's about halfway into the video....

Stuart :superhero:

http://www.timken.com/en-us/Knowledge/stud...atMovesYou.aspx

Nice video.

I used to sell welding and maintenance supplies to Timken in Pulaski TN. Do you know any of the guys down here?

Nice video.

I used to sell welding and maintenance supplies to Timken in Pulaski TN. Do you know any of the guys down here?

Thanks... No, I do not get down to Pulaski. I go to NC & SC quite a bit. Regards.

Stuart

Wow,

That's a very interesting vid.

Your company does alot of different things.

Coldy - I sure hope you find something soon.

Grabber,

Yes we do. And we are diversifying more and more everyday. We actually make entire helicopter gearboxes and engines now. Company is doing very well... Thanks/

Stuart

Nice Vid Speed....I assume that is you driving? Your passenger seems to enjoy all that horsepower!!

Origtxcobra,

Thanks, it was fun. Yes, the driver is me and the passenger is one of our sales engineers--she had a blast. We went down the runway at 100 and that wasn't fast enough for her so we went 135 on our next pass.... :hysterical3:

Stuart

If you had an agent could he set up a group tour?

That would be cool.

That saying that Timken isn't 1000 miles away from me? :hysterical:

Yes I could, but I would have you under full time surveillance to ensure that you didn't take any GT500 bearings! :slapfight:

Origtxcobra,

Thanks, it was fun. Yes, the driver is me and the passenger is one of our sales engineers--she had a blast. We went down the runway at 100 and that wasn't fast enough for her so we went 135 on our next pass.... :hysterical3:

Stuart

Hmmm. So, you went 100 and that wasn't fast enough for her so she made you go 135?

What kind of stuff does she sell? Is she married? :)

Hmmm. So, you went 100 and that wasn't fast enough for her so she made you go 135?

What kind of stuff does she sell? Is she married? :)

She's getting a divorce and she sells bearings (Mech Eng)....

Nice! It is kicka$$ to get your car in a vid like that. I thought it would be a quick 2 second shot, but you got some serious air time :rockon:

Mike,

Thanks.... Yeah, it was an all day session just to get that limited amount of video. Actually, shut down a municipal airport for about 2 hours running up and down the runway--what a kick in the A**! Thanks again.

Stuart

Yes I could, but I would have you under full time surveillance to ensure that you didn't take any GT500 bearings! :slapfight:

Would the tour include provisions for us vertically challenged folk?

Stepping stools or good looking chicks to help us see over counters, etc.?

:hysterical:

Would the tour include provisions for us vertically challenged folk?

Stepping stools or good looking chicks to help us see over counters, etc.?

:hysterical:

Minime,

We can and will accomodate all people (no matter the challenge they present). And for special people (read you), we have a VIP process (details classified) however, you will not be disappointed! :happy feet:

Director of Party Planning

Archived