TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NorCal Fun Ford Sunday

TAHOE GT

Gentlemen, Ladies (if any present);

I just returned from the Fun Ford Sunday car show in which I showed the Shelby. A thoroughly enjoyable gathering of Fords, Mercs and Lincolns. For some reason, the organizers decided to put me and the Shelby in the middle of everything. That was kind cool. I spent a lot of time talking to many people. I have a few pics for ya:

You can see a few of the Galaxies in the background here.

PICT1243.jpg

Here, you can see a few roadsters

PICT1245_1.jpg

In these pics the guy with the '67 wanted to take pics with new and old.

PICT1249_1.jpg

PICT1250.jpg

PICT1248_1.jpg

Pretty cool,, all in all.

I picked up some of the 8x11 Ford GT500 data cards. they have Blue/Whitecoupe' on the front, Quick Specs and some component photos on the back. I have 16 that I will send out to those interested (1 per request) I'd appreciate $1 to cover envelope and postage, but I'll send them regardless. PM if you'd like one. I never saw these at any of the dealers. I'll try to scan both sides tomorrow.

So far,

I'm sending data cards to:

requis

PhantomAce

scgt500

SVTpower

mrfarmdog

KCMO-GT500

gt50035

StangFinally

shelby001

cutter

By my count that makes 10, leaving 6 available.

I'm done returning PMs for the night. If you PM me tonight I will return it tomorrow.

Thanks GG...received the data sheet today... awesome! haven't seen these data sheet in Canada yet. Dealer doesn't even have any Shelby GT500 specific literature yet! I will send appreciation... Thanks for offering and sending.

Bert

Archived