53 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite SGT color combo

• White with Silver Stripes
    • Black with Silver Stripes
    • Orange with Silver Stripes
    • Blue with Silver Stripes
    • Black with Red Stripes

:hysterical: Too funny AFBLUE...

OK, for the purpose of this survey....I will come to the Blue side. I said it before, would never sell my black SGT, but if all SGT colors were available in 07....I just might of picked blue over black for a daily driver....there....I said it....Blue over black. The sky is not falling.... :drop:

Now if they made a paint that really repels dirt...I would stick to my choice black.

oh well, we will be back on top, all the black owners are busy outside washing our cars. :hysterical:

Probably true. They get awfully dirty following in the wake of those faster, better looking white ones :slapfight:

Jim

I think the poll results would have been the same if it were entitled "What Color Shelby GT Do You Own?" :lol:

For my Black SGT brethren. A poll with no confusion and no holds barred. Winner take all :D

Let the trash talking smake begin :)

AFBLUE what is the weighted score. There has to be a weighted score for this to be fair. There were only 219 Orange made, 100 Black and Red, about 1981 Blue, and so many black/silver and white/silver I can not count that high. So that stated it stands to reason that more votes will go to the 2007 colors just because there are that many more owners out there. So as a Vista blue owner I have to throw the red flag and say unfair poll so the winner by your numbers truly can't take all. :slapfight:

AFBLUE what is the weighted score. There has to be a weighted score for this to be fair. There were only 219 Orange made, 100 Black and Red, about 1981 Blue, and so many black/silver and white/silver I can not count that high. So that stated it stands to reason that more votes will go to the 2007 colors just because there are that many more owners out there. So as a Vista blue owner I have to throw the red flag and say unfair poll so the winner by your numbers truly can't take all. :slapfight:

Your sounding like a democrat from Florida....... :hysterical:

But..........I would have to totally agree.......if the poll asked "What SGT color do you own?" But it asks "Whats your favorite SGT color combo?" Therefore, just cause I have a white SGT the Blue SGT may be my favorite color which wasnt available when I bought my car, so I should vote Blue. I think the poll is properly administered.

blah, blah, blah. :hysterical: j/k

Yes just because you own one of the more numerous 07 colors doesn't necessarily mean it's your favorite of all available colors/options. I've heard more than a couple 07 owners say they would have gotten the Blue if they had known it was coming out or if it was available in 07. Plus the pole isn't limited to SGT owners.

For my Black SGT brethren. A poll with no confusion and no holds barred. Winner take all :D

Let the trash talking smake begin :)

Black and Silver, the fastest, the most dominant, the most attractive and by FAR the fastest, oh I already said that! I am 100% serious too! :hysterical:

Hadn't looked in here for awhile!

Surprised to see white in first place! I love the white myself but had wanted black until the I saw the black wheels which did nothing for me and a reason at first I went back and looked again at white. Blue is cool looking though too and the orange is sharp in person.

I need to save money and collect all five!

;)

Archived