TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What size tires are you running on the 20's?

I am going to be ordering me a set of wheels next week? I think I am going with the razors in gunmetal since I have seen one on here black with the silver I will go gunmetal, lol. What size tires will I need? I don't drag race or anything just a cruiser so I would like to have the same size all the way around. thanks guys

Same as Roger here, but 255/35/20 would be the size if not going staggered.

Just my opinion, I think Staggered looks much better, have you seen both??

Yes, I have seen the staggered look. Looks awesome but I had 18x9.5's on my 07 mustang gt and I kind of like the fact that I could rotate tires.

Love your set up also man! There are a lot of good looking rides on here, I am trying to bring some of the flavor to middle alabama.

Thank you sir. And make sure you post some pictures of yours when you can.

Roger

thanks, sure will after i get my wheels lol. looks like the same old back on black sgt right now, lol.

Front 255x35x20 Nitto NT555 on 20x 9 razor 40mm offset 27. dia.

Rear 305x35x20 Nitto NT555R on 20x 10.5 razor 40mm offset 28.5 dia.

Check out rear tire profile on 305x35x20 is more like a 45 profile, therefore better ride and off line traction.

I have a track date in Aug and going to compare drag radial in 17" MT to 20 Nitto DR...will post.

CIMG2850.jpg

CIMG2861.jpg

CIMG2856.jpg

Check out rear tire profile on 305x35x20 is more like a 45 profile, therefore better ride and off line traction.

I have a track date in Aug and going to compare drag radial in 17" MT to 20 Nitto DR...will post.

CIMG2850.jpg

CIMG2861.jpg

CIMG2856.jpg

Nice ride!!!!!!!!!

Is that a splash guard on the back??? If so where did you get it, my new tires kick up some sh!t and I would not mind a set of those, they do not look bad at all.

Thanks

CIMG2850.jpg

CIMG2861.jpg

CIMG2856.jpg

Great info and nice ride! What is the diam. of the factory set up?

Gt500 (svt wheels) are a direct bolt on

I have a set of svt's I play around with... but I run 20' razors mostly. like everyone else 275 and 255's the stagger is better looking, but if you do a ton of burnouts the ability to rotate is good with the non staggard sizes

Where are yall getting that kick butt hood?

Nice ride!!!!!!!!!

Is that a splash guard on the back??? If so where did you get it, my new tires kick up some sh!t and I would not mind a set of those, they do not look bad at all.

Thanks

Those splash guards look great on our cars. I went down to my Ford dealer and ordered a pair of GT500 rear splash gaurds. ($10 each/$20 a pair)

It is a snap to install. After removing the tire, Remove two screws in that area from the car. Add a small clip to splash guard, attach clip and splash guard. Reinstall the two screws. Done. It took longer to get the wheel off and on that it did to install the splash guard.

Gt500 (svt wheels) are a direct bolt on

I have a set of svt's I play around with... but I run 20' razors mostly. like everyone else 275 and 255's the stagger is better looking, but if you do a ton of burnouts the ability to rotate is good with the non staggard sizes

Man, that's a great looking car! Nicely done!

Jer

Ordered my razors yesterday, I will post pics as soon as they arrive thanks guys. Went with the 9's, -24mm offset and 255/35/20 just an ole bama boy trying to catch up. thanks guys

Where can i get that gth hood?

Nice!

I keep going bank and forth on the wheels. I do like the look of the stock wheels but I want to go with better breaks and the choices, for what ever reason, are far more limited with the 18" than the 20". I'm hoping some one either makes a 20" that looks like the 18" or develops a cool break kit for the 18" or am I wrong?

It is the CS 6/8 hood available through Shelby Performance Parts. It ws also used on the Shelby GT-H.

Love that whole look of your car, somewhere down the road if you don't mind i may have to get myself that hood.

Thanks

Maybe something else will strike my attention I really hate to copycat people. lol.

Razor came in yesterday and boy and i am in love with this car. I will post some pics as soon as it stops raining down here so i can get the car out of my shop. lol. thanks guys and i went ahead and got the 20x9 with 255/35/20's on all fours. only reason is so i can rotate these things. I can see where a 10 inch is needed on the back just to give it that beefy stance. May have to order in time but for now i am tickled.

thanks for your help!

Razor came in yesterday and boy and i am in love with this car. I will post some pics as soon as it stops raining down here so i can get the car out of my shop. lol. thanks guys and i went ahead and got the 20x9 with 255/35/20's on all fours. only reason is so i can rotate these things. I can see where a 10 inch is needed on the back just to give it that beefy stance. May have to order in time but for now i am tickled.

thanks for your help!

Those splash guards look great on our cars. I went down to my Ford dealer and ordered a pair of GT500 rear splash gaurds. ($10 each/$20 a pair)

It is a snap to install. After removing the tire, Remove two screws in that area from the car. Add a small clip to splash guard, attach clip and splash guard. Reinstall the two screws. Done. It took longer to get the wheel off and on that it did to install the splash guard.

Do they come in body color or only in black?

Archived