TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which one??

looks like there is more room under the one that is painted white. wish the bends where even (symetrical) the aluminum one looks nicer. wonder if the new one on the spp site will fit? it looks bad ass.

Rick, since you asked, I perfer the aluminum one.

Yea, Iam not liking the white either, I may take it back and have it bent to match the other side and then do it in sliver, owell its just money, I hope the guy doesnt hit me with it, Rick

My .02, I like the aluminum one better but I think it clashes with the polished blower (which looks great by the way) too much. Could it be polished or paint it white with silver stripes to match the outside ones? You could leave the silver and just spray the white.

Tough call Rick.

I like them both but for different reasons. I like the idea of the aluminum polished. But I like the White one because it's more true to the original we had on the cars in the first place.

Roger

yea, the aluminum brace is back on, I have to think about another way for the stock brace, maybe take it back to black also. Rick

Hi Rick,

I would take it back to black. By the way, SAI shipped me the brace off my car so I am ready to have it worked on once the decision is made how to bend it.

Jim

Rick, here's another vote for the aluminum brace for all the afore mentioned reasons.

Would you consider the FRPP V6/Bullitt brace? I know it fits over the Kenne Bell and under the stock hood with no modification necessary.

Aluminum might look really nice,But will it actually add to the structural integrity of the car?Personally I would take the strongest one of the two and make it look as I wanted it.If you really aren't worried about it's function,Then I would go with the aluminum one as it does look nice.

Rick, here's another vote for the aluminum brace for all the afore mentioned reasons.

Would you consider the FRPP V6/Bullitt brace? I know it fits over the Kenne Bell and under the stock hood with no modification necessary.

:happy feet:

+1 on the aluminum one----would look better if you could polish it like the S/C. BUT, If you could get the bends worked out in the white one, that would look fine also. I think you are going to be good either way. Let us know what you finally decide on.

Archived