TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Questions

I am hoping you all can help me out with a few questions I have about the Super Snake upgrade packages. This is really tempting because they look oh so nice!

- I've read somewhere that only 1,000 conversions will be done. Is this the case, and any idea if this is by year or total?

- Any ideas if there are any remaining slots for 2008's?

- How long does the process take to have the conversion done?

Thanks!

I am hoping you all can help me out with a few questions I have about the Super Snake upgrade packages. This is really tempting because they look oh so nice!

- I've read somewhere that only 1,000 conversions will be done. Is this the case, and any idea if this is by year or total?

- Any ideas if there are any remaining slots for 2008's?

- How long does the process take to have the conversion done?

Thanks!

The GT500 is a great car in itself. The SS package makes it a whole new beast. I'm VERY PLEASED that I converted.

Looks like 1000 per model year.

Not sure how many are remaining. I'm sure there are plenty.

How long is the big question. I would say if you get in now, your probably looking at end of the year before getting called in.

Go for man, it's a cool ride.

Before and after

MyRedcoupe.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

The GT500 is a great car in itself. The SS package makes it a whole new beast. I'm VERY PLEASED that I converted.

Looks like 1000 per model year.

Not sure how many are remaining. I'm sure there are plenty.

How long is the big question. I would say if you get in now, your probably looking at end of the year before getting called in.

Go for man, it's a cool ride.

Before and after

MyRedcoupe.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

Beautiful!! My car is essentially identical to the 'before' picture at the moment. I'm seriously considering this before I drop a ton of money into other mods that would be wasted if I decided to go with the conversion.

Do you just give them a down payment to hold the place in line, or is it all up front?

Beautiful!! My car is essentially identical to the 'before' picture at the moment. I'm seriously considering this before I drop a ton of money into other mods that would be wasted if I decided to go with the conversion.

Do you just give them a down payment to hold the place in line, or is it all up front?

Call or email Cynthia at SAI and ask to be put on the SS list. They are not taking deposits ( 10k ) at this time. When there ready they will give you a CSM# and ask for the deposit. After that, the wait begins.

(702) 942-7325 ext. 142

cynthiar@shelbyautos.com

Archived