TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any NorCal owners out there

05FSTBK

Getting the build certificate was one of the many cool things I found on this site. Call 1-800-367-3788 that is SVT's number and just tell them you would like your certificate. Have your VIN# handy and a charge card for $45.00 fee. They tell you right on the spot all the build stats then send the certificate in about a week.

I didn't sign up for Ponies & Snakes in Danville today due to prior commitments (got to get my priorities straight). I'll stop by if I can and look for any GT500s.

Getting the build certificate was one of the many cool things I found on this site. Call 1-800-367-3788 that is SVT's number and just tell them you would like your certificate. Have your VIN# handy and a charge card for $45.00 fee. They tell you right on the spot all the build stats then send the certificate in about a week.

Back to topic....Thanks I'll order one of those on Pay Day

Alloy Metallic in San Francisco. :work: I also regularly see a red/white coupe in the Marina. Otherwise a GT500 in SF seems to be an infrequent sight.

Check out this great bunch.

Michael

Not last month when I did a burn out on Lombard street. It was actually the street that runs perpendicular at the top of the hill and what you do is get your right or left tires on top of the cable car track. Floor it and let off the clutch. Please dont tell anyone that was me.

Hi,

No S197 Shelby yet, but I have a very fast 06 GT. I live in San Jose and am active also in the California Mustang Club. - www.ca-mustangs.com

Cal Mustangs has regular Bay Area cruises, we attend most mustang shows and hosts an annual event/show. There are quite a few GT500s and Shelby GTs. Great group, check out the site.

I attended the Birthday bash and am signed up for Terlingua.

Look forward to meeting you sometime,

Michael

2008 GT500 Black with White Stripe. I work in SF and live in Marin and drive it occassionally into the City.

I joined NorCal SAAC and participated in the Summer Heat open track event last weekend at Infineon.

I highly recommend it as we all know that there aren't many places around here to drive these cars the way they were intended to be driven.

By the way, there were about four other '07 - '08 GT500's participating as well.

Good times.

Speaking of Driving in SF.

I was on my way down to Salinas for the Ears & Gears show this weekend and wanted to take pics from the Coast Guard station unde the GG bridge. See pics below. But I dedided to go through SF to get to 101 south.

I don't really know my way around SF and my Garmin wanted me to take HWY 1 south so I ignored it and continued on until it recalculated my route. Now I remember why I don't drive in SF. It had me go up Divisidaro. I can honestly say I only had to use my e-brake once at the top most stop sign. Nothing like sitting at a stop sign and only seeing sky over your hood.

Here's some of the "ghost" pics:

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

Archived