TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How & when will our Team Shelby Memberships be renewed?

ColdwaterHotrod

Sharon or Robert,

Can you tell us how or when our Team Shelby Memberships will be renewed each year & how we will be notified of our expiration date?

Or is it based on the dated you became a member?

Or maybe it's done during a certain month each year... say January when TS was created?

Please advise so I can plan ahead during these hard times in Michigan.

Thank you :cold:

And what do we receive when we Renew??????

David.

...renewal?????? :hysterical:

edit to clarify; the badcat in me was just saying that when you pay to renew, the renewal is what you get, and that nothing extra is needed to justify the price. :superhero: when I look at what other clubs I belong to charge, this is a pretty good deal. It does cost real money to do all of the things that team shelby is involved with, I am guessing it will be some time, if ever, before they actually turn a profit.

Check your "My Controls" link next to the "View New Posts" then go to Buy Subscription. It will tell you your expiration date, new fees etc.

Not on mine it doesn't :rant: It's just show $49.95 packages & wants you to pick a shirt size. Just says it's good for a year. Maybe this only shows up for those of you who purchased yours that way but not for those of us that were former S197SOA members & got converted over to Team Shelby? :headscratch:

Coldy from what I understand each person will have to go before a moderator to be REAPPROVED. Looks like I have drawn your name. So you better be nice to me or I will black ball you :hysterical::hysterical3:

michael morris

:ohsnap: I better start :runaway: now so I can :call: Sharon or Robert so they can give you more :work: to do since car sales are slow :club:

Michigan?

It's everywhere.

Maybe you should get into construction.

:idea:

We are building schools and hospitals everywhere.

Our market in the US is very strong. We have work on the books for the next 2 years.

Renewals will be sent in September all renewals will start for the month of October when Team Shelby was started on October 31st.

No one will need to renew until then and everyone will start to receive e-mails letting them know that it is time to renew for those that want to.

We are going to have our Annual magazine come with the renewal there will also be entire new kit and a new shirt.

Strangely, I am a member and cant access the members area of the forum. Did I miss some other renewal?

You are now taken care of. Please contact me if you have any other questions. again sorry about the logo taking so long. Not sure why it did not automaticly come under your name.

If for any reason you are unhappy with the Club and what it has offered you or you feel that we have not meet your needs I can refund your 2007 membership fees.

I want people to be happy with what we are offering and trying to do with the club. Robert and I and the Shelby team have worked really hard in the last 6 months to try to make this club the best for its members. And along the way we have learned the good and the bad.

But I want people to be happy with the membership and even if you have been in this club for awhile and are not happy please let me know what I can do to make it right with what the club offers or I can offer you a refund. We are working on other shows we can not offer shows in every state it is not possible.

. My goal is to make the club a place that makes people happy. I am open to suggestions I can take ideas.

This is our club and I want it to grow so that we can offer more shows in different places and offer more things like the Birthday Bash and Terlingua and Dearborn and Tulsa.

Sharon

KCMO-GT500 and SCT500,

If for any reason you are unhappy with the Club and what it has offered you or you feel that we have not meet your needs I can refund your 2007 membership fees.

I want people to be happy with what we are offering and trying to do with the club. Robert and I and the Shelby team have worked really hard in the last 6 months to try to make this club the best for its members. And along the way we have learned the good and the bad.

But I want people to be happy with the membership and even if you have been in this club for awhile and are not happy please let me know what I can do to make it right with what the club offers or I can offer you a refund. We are working on other shows we can not offer shows in every state it is not possible.

So please let me know what you would like to do. My goal is to make the club a place that makes people happy. I am open to suggestions I can take ideas.

This is our club and I want it to grow so that we can offer more shows in different places and offer more things like the Birthday Bash and Terlingua and Dearborn and Tulsa.

Sharon Elliott

Team Shelby Club Director.

Sharon,

You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work girl and remember you can't please all of the people all of the time. There will always be complainers. Your offer of a refund shows what kind of integrity you have and that speaks alot about what TS is all about.

Thanks for clearing this up Sharon. I also just got an E-mail from Team Shelby confirming my membership from when I signed up last year.... must have been hung up in the old sever, talk about timing :hysterical2:

Thanks again & keep up the good work ;)

I forced the system send you out another one now you should be in the system . Let me know if you start to get the e-mails.

Are you going to Gingerman?

Sharon .

I forced the system send you out another one now you should be in the system . Let me know if you start to get the e-mails.

Are you going to Gingerman?

Sharon .

Yes, I am going to try & make it for a day, pray for good weather. One thing though, the banner above says it 3 days, the email I got says 2, which is correct?

I don't want any money back.

I just feel like I got a t-shirt, and that was it.

I guess the club is good for those close to Vegas or Michigan where stuff happens or for those who can afford to fly places. // You can't afford a plane ticket? You can always drive to events like most everybody else! // :hysterical:

Not sure what I was expecting when I joined??

Beware of KCMO, I hear he is a Bad cat.

Renewals will be sent in September all renewals will start for the month of October when Team Shelby was started on October 31st.

No one will need to renew until then and everyone will start to receive e-mails letting them know that it is time to renew for those that want to.

We are going to have our Annual magazine come with the renewal there will also be entire new kit and a new shirt.

Cool Beans, Thanks Sharon. Keep up the Great Work you & and Robert are doing. :superhero:

David.

I found where my emails have been going all this time? To Co pilot. Problem is we can't seem to stop them now?

...Still getting these darn emails. Please go into my account and change my

email crap from them. I've tried twice and I'm still getting this mess.

----- Original Message -----

To: <xxxxxxxx@cox.net>

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 12:17 AM

Subject: TEAM SHELBY & SVTOA On Track ( Team Shelby )

>

> SCGT500 Co Pilot,

>

> SVTOA, Team Shelby and the Track Guys are holding another On-Track event

> at the Gingerman, Michigan track. If you have a Shelby (Cobra, Dodge or

> Mustang), then you are invited to attend.

>

> When: July 12-13, 2008.

>

> Where: Gingerman Raceway, South Haven, MI.

>

> For more information, please click the link below:

>

> http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30012

>

> -------------------------------------

> Handy Links

> Board Address: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php

> Log In: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...gin&CODE=00

> Lost Password Recovery:

> http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...Reg&CODE=10

>

> How to unsubscribe

> Visit your email preferences

> (http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02) and ensure

> that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is

> unchecked and submit the form

She unsubscribed but they still come.

Send me both the e-mail addresses and I can unsubscribe her from getting the e-mails.

Sharon

Yes, I am going to try & make it for a day, pray for good weather. One thing though, the banner above says it 3 days, the email I got says 2, which is correct?

The banner is wrong it is two days. I will have Robert change it.

KCMO-GT500 and SCT500,

So please let me know what you would like to do. My goal is to make the club a place that makes people happy. I am open to suggestions I can take ideas.

Sharon Elliott

Team Shelby Club Director.

sharon and the rest of you who have jumped on this.

hold on and get a grip, your responses are way out of line, especially when I have never complained about this forum or anyone on here!

I have never given anyone here a reason to talk to me or about me like this

I was responding to the guy who was asking what they got when they renewed, and my response was "renewal", since I don't think something extra has to be throw in whenever a membership is renewed. If I had a history of bashing this group, I could see where it might be misinterpreted, but not that comment using any kind of reasonable context.

why do so many people have to take the negative view on a post, and not even bother to ask what was meant if they had a concern. Especially folks that I have had pm and/or phone discussions with in the past?

If roles were reversed, I would be offering apologies - you guys know where to find me

Archived