TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spirit of America Festival, anyone?

Dig-It

Hmm, maybe. I haven't decided if I was going to go home this weekend or not. If I stay up here in VA, then yes I will go. I really want to get my issue fixed before I put a bunch of miles on my car. I am heading over to a Shelby Club meeting tonight at Kimnach Ford. What time were you thinking of going there (if you go) Dig-It?

Ok, if I go I will plan to get there around the same time. Maybe I will see you at the meeting tonight? I went a couple of months ago and they were a pretty cool bunch, very laid back.

Sounds good. Won't make it tonight. In-laws are in town.

Kevin,

I am not going to make it to the show in Phoebus. I am heading down to EC for the day to meet up with some of the guys that were at the Nag's Head get together. I might be back up in time to swing by BPS.

Hope all is well with the family and look forward to seeing that SGT! :happy feet: Have a Happy 4th.

Kevin,

I am not going to make it to the show in Phoebus. I am heading down to EC for the day to meet up with some of the guys that were at the Nag's Head get together. I might be back up in time to swing by BPS.

Hope all is well with the family and look forward to seeing that SGT! :happy feet: Have a Happy 4th.

I don't think I'm making the show today, my car won't be here in time. You have to try to get up here for Jenro's and Bass Pro Shop though. Mark (AFBLUE) is back in town!

Archived