TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pulled my 09 order today!!!!! :)

Howdy...

I've been lurking around here for a while but haven't posted. I have been in the mustang business for a long time both racing NMRA/FFW and custom tuning in New England. I've been without a mustang since I sold my 05 (first 05 to be supercharged) for an 07 that I was supposed to get until the dealer changed his mind, and sold my Renegade and Outlaw cars. So I have been biding my time until now. Looking forward to having a car again. I ordered a red one (if anyone knows me.. it has to be red), no stripes, red appearance package, ambient lighting, and Shaker 1000. Not entirely sure what I am going to do with it yet, but I figure 700hp to be where I want to end up.

Needless to say, my next door neighbor happens to own Acton Ford in Massachusetts and he agreed to sell me the car at sticker!!!!. He also called me today to tell me that Ford pulled the order for scheduling and I should know very soon when I will get it.

If anyone else wants a GT500, I'd recommend calling them. I have purchased a couple cars from them and have nothing but good things to say.

Michael Freedman

If you ordered a Torch Red car then how can you order the red appearance package? The Red Appearance package only comes on the Black or White colors and will include Red stripes which is part of that package.

Welcome to the site. You are going to love the car!

He probably meant the Charcoal/Red inserts.

He is a newby, you have to wait 10 posts before you bust his chops! :hysterical: :happy feet:

Archived