TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Upgrades Option list Next Week

gc12

Just as a FYI, check below Bud's answer from SAI to my question about an upgrade option list for the 500KR:

We are having another meeting on Monday morning to discuss and finalize the KR options. Hopefully I will be able to post the information sometime on Monday.

Bud

:yahoo:

Latest news from Bud SAI:

Hi All!!!!!

As of this moment, we are still working on the list. We are getting very close now. One of the main reasons the list is not complete is, after we choose what we can put on the vehicle, we also have to test it to make sure it will perform to Shelby standards. Not only does it have to look good, but it has to perform well too. As soon as I know more, I promise we will post it for all to see

Bud

Place a bet that all 1,000 cars will be done and shipped before they announce the upgrades. At this rate anyway, my Z06 arrives next week so I will post a few pics.

I understand that all KR's will be built as ordered.

Any additional Shelby add ons will be post title.

Latest word is ours will arrive at the dealer late August :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest answer I got today from Bud himself was that they will have a definite answer concerning the KR upgrades this coming monday the 21st !! So stay tuned

:lurk:

i think the friggin calender is broken

couple weeks has turned into 8 plus months

Right! my mistake. Next monday october 27th. Must have been hoping so hard to get that info that I unconsciously put it in the past or else I'm getting old and senile. Could also be both :hysterical:

G, it was Monday the 27th

Right! my mistake. Next monday october 27th. Must have been hoping so hard to get that info that I unconsciously put it in the past or else I'm getting old and senile. Could also be both :hysterical:

check it out, Bud kept his promise :happy feet:

Archived