TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my wheels on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got my wheels on, here are Pic's

I love them, I think they are the Perfect Wheel for White.

51c4tk.jpg

They go right to the edge of the wheel well now-

6p8fnq.jpg

2czdqd.jpg

2wq9amr.jpg

afbue1.jpg

I only drove about 20 miles home, the sensors were fine. The ride did not seem much different from the 18's.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thank you Michael Morris for the Great Service, Price, and fast shipment.

They look better than I thought they would, look better than the pictures in my opinion, I am very happy with them.

The shop that mounted them was great also.

Now, what's next?????????

Thank you Michael Morris for the Great Service, Price, and fast shipment.

They look better than I thought they would, look better than the pictures in my opinion, I am very happy with them.

The shop that mounted them was great also.

Now, what's next?????????

Big brakes! :happy feet:

Supercharger. Then you have a reason for the big brakes ;)

That car looks so fast, I thought it had one already!

You need the big brakes so you can stop the thing after it's supercharged! :hysterical3:

Finally got my wheels on, here are Pic's

I love them, I think they are the Perfect Wheel for the white

I think you're right! Very nice! Can you comment more about the differences in ride between the 20's and the 18's....?

Dan

One More-

2hx0oco.jpg

Nice shot. Were you sitting on the ground? Now if the SUV were out of the picture it'd be perfect. :yup: They look great, you're making me want to drop an extra grand so I can get my CS66's mounted sooner. It's only money, right? :drop:

Nice shot. Were you sitting on the ground? Now if the SUV were out of the picture it'd be perfect. :yup: They look great, you're making me want to drop an extra grand so I can get my CS66's mounted sooner. It's only money, right? :drop:

I know, I should have moved the Expedition. My yard slopes after my driveway, provides a Great Shot.

I got my tires from Tire Rack, bought TPS's and bands, and had them mounted for around $1000, not bad. You should go for it, your wheels were my other choice, they are going to look awesome, I can not wait to see them on your car.

I think you're right! Very nice! Can you comment more about the differences in ride between the 20's and the 18's....?

Dan

Honestly Dan it was not noticable to me. I thought it would be totally different, but it is not. I only drove about 30 miles on them so far, but I did go over rough road and they were fine.

Honestly Dan it was not noticable to me. I thought it would be totally different, but it is not. I only drove about 30 miles on them so far, but I did go over rough road and they were fine.

Nice. I wonder how they'd look on a black one.....? ;)

EDIT

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know if a larger caliper is available for the OEM sized disks??

I recently bought the AP rotors-pads-lines and fluid from Page at Stillen. I haven't installed yet, but maybe later...

Anyone?

Dan

Nice Choice in wheel, you have great taste. I always get compliments on mine you will also.

I have had mine for about 4 months and a couple of K miles and I'll have to say that the ride is stiffer and a tad harsher over bumps but the upgraded suspension has alot to do with that. I'll take the looks over the slight change in ride anyday.

Nice Choice in wheel, you have great taste. I always get compliments on mine you will also.

I have had mine for about 4 months and a couple of K miles and I'll have to say that the ride is stiffer and a tad harsher over bumps but the upgraded suspension has alot to do with that. I'll take the looks over the slight change in ride anyday.

I will keep the car with no spoiler so we do not look the same :-)

It is a very classy look, that is what I wanted.

Archived