TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vapor GT500 with Razors

Yep. Only had it a couple months. I don't mind the old school raised rear end look. Still deciding what other mod's to do. Will probably pull the trigger soon on lower control arms, probably the J&M's (can't beat the price, and feedback has all been good). The bunny hop thing is starting to drive me crazy.

Yep. Only had it a couple months. I don't mind the old school raised rear end look. Still deciding what other mod's to do. Will probably pull the trigger soon on lower control arms, probably the J&M's (can't beat the price, and feedback has all been good). The bunny hop thing is starting to drive me crazy.

The car really doesnt look bad with the stock suspension, Is there any way to put some larger pics kind of small cant really see the car close up. Thanks

Razors or the Boze wheels are the only way to go with these cars, and 20"s all the way, unless you plan on spending a lot of time on the 1/4 mile. You will need to put a bit of $$ into the Razors if you want to get a wide tire under there though, just my 2 cents, Hisssss.

Very clean! I still am having trouble deciding which wheels look best on our cars...after all, Vapor is so damn slick that it matches with a lot of stuff....makes for a hard decision ;)

It just means that you can't go wrong. I would think black would look very good, but I'd want to see them first. Maybe it would be too much black. Silver would look great...

Razors or the Boze wheels are the only way to go with these cars, and 20"s all the way, unless you plan on spending a lot of time on the 1/4 mile. You will need to put a bit of $$ into the Razors if you want to get a wide tire under there though, just my 2 cents, Hisssss.

Did you send your razors out to be widened? If so, where?

Heres mine....

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Rendels, your car looks nice, makes me want to go out an order a 09 Vapor vert. This color combo would look sweet with some black razors for sure.

Archived