TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Latest pics of mine!

Fastbackman

She is a beauty! Mine is exactly the same. I love that car. The rear differential tubes are not painted and will rust pretty quick, I used a product called Dinitrol AV 30 and sprayed the bare tubes. Tubes still look like bare metal but will not rust. Tomorrow I'm taking her down to local tire shop and putting up in the air to clean and protect all bare metal on bottom of car, I'll let you know what I find.

Here they are:

Nice Wheels... Thanks for the fresh pictures... As of late I had been contemplating changing the color of my order to either blue with white or the sharp looking black with white that I saw posted on this site last week. But those pictures you posted reminded me of why I went with red with white! Thanks!

When I get mine I'm gonna have a grin like that too!!!!

Thanks...

john

Beautiful pics, congrats! glad to see another Shelby has a new home.

I noticed it was 2 months between build date and delivery date (mine was built June 26, delivered Aug. 12). Did your dealer save any of the shipping papers or labels? I had 2 "Return to Autoport" labels and checklists, which I assume was for quality control issues.

Just wondering if anyone else's found similar shipping papers.

As far as being broke in goes, I have a little over 900 miles on it. Over 600 of those miles were put on bringing it home. The dealer did give me the sticker that showed it was driven 26.5 miles at the plant on a quality check but that's about all I got. I don't remember seeing anything that said "return to autoport".

Here they are:

Congratulations on getting your beautiful car! Mine should look just like that, and hopefully on or before the 26th of this month. After reading many other's posts, I'm not holding my breath on the car getting here when I was told it'd be though. I do have my garage floor ready for the red/white beast though.........

post-5894-1157861224_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1157861263_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1157861293_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1157861224_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1157861263_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1157861293_thumb.jpg

As far as being broke in goes, I have a little over 900 miles on it. Over 600 of those miles were put on bringing it home. The dealer did give me the sticker that showed it was driven 26.5 miles at the plant on a quality check but that's about all I got. I don't remember seeing anything that said "return to autoport".

Mine did come with this paper, the letter sized paper is colored lite orange and is a brighter orange on the right side. In the very center of the paper it says in bold letters "Return To Autoport".

Nice! How much was it for the size area you did if you don't mind me asking?

It varies, depending on what you pick. I used the TuffShield, the shiny finish, and that is more expensive. My garage is only about 420 sq. ft. and it cost me something like $1550 or so. You can install it in a couple of hours or less.

Archived