TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Shelby Event Update Information

sharon

For those of you that have sent in e-mails to Bull Run everyone has been verified and excepted.

Bull Run will be out of there office until next week. Next week they will be contacting each of you individually to process payment and work out any other details that need to be handled or questions that need to be answered.

So no one will be contacted you this week, but not to worry everyone that has sent an e-mail does have a spot.

We still have some spots available for Team Shelby members, so the deadline has been extended one last time to June 30th. After June 30th we will open up to non-team shelby members at a higher price.

If you are interested in attending this event and have not sent in your e-mail please e-mail info@bullrun.com with your request they will get back to you next week to process payment.

Sharon,

I got the BullRun invoice after I left for the holiday. Having just PayPal'd my Terlingua fees, can you advise if any of the GT500 books will be available for purchase at Terlingua?

Jim (07ShelbyCSMXL0059)

Sharon,

I got the BullRun invoice after I left for the holiday. Having just PayPal'd my Terlingua fees, can you advise if any of the GT500 books will be available for purchase at Terlingua?

Jim (07ShelbyCSMXL0059)

These books are being shipped from somewhere else I will not see these books. They are being pre ordered for delivery. I do not know if they will be in Terlingua. I do not think that they will be these books are only being ordered the amount that are purchased we will not be ordering extras for later purchase.

Sharon

Archived