TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT and California Special Brake Cooling

Hey there,

Take your Shelby GT or California Special to the track? Have front brake cooling issues? Looking for something to help with front brake cooling? Agent 47 makes a set of S197 scoops for the lower valance of your Shelby GT or California Special, along with a brake cooling kit. We finally have most of the Agent 47 parts up on our web site.

Here is a link to the scoops:

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=A47SDCT01&c=EX&year=2007&make=FORD&model=MUSTANG

And a link to the cooling kit:

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=A47BKCOOL01&c=BR&year=2007&make=FORD&model=MUSTANG

Please don't hesitate to give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) or shoot me an e-mail (PageN@Stillen.com) if I can be of any assistance.

If you order these directly on the web, please make sure you mention my name :)

Thanks

Page

Hey there,

Take your Shelby GT or California Special to the track? Have front brake cooling issues? Looking for something to help with front brake cooling? Agent 47 makes a set of S197 scoops for the lower valance of your Shelby GT or California Special, along with a brake cooling kit. We finally have most of the Agent 47 parts up on our web site.

Here is a link to the scoops:

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=A47SDCT01&c=EX&year=2007&make=FORD&model=MUSTANG

And a link to the cooling kit:

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=A47BKCOOL01&c=BR&year=2007&make=FORD&model=MUSTANG

Please don't hesitate to give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) or shoot me an e-mail (PageN@Stillen.com) if I can be of any assistance.

If you order these directly on the web, please make sure you mention my name :)

Thanks

Page

Do we get a discount if we mention your name ? ;) Are there any pics of these on a SGT?

Do we get a discount if we mention your name ? ;) Are there any pics of these on a SGT?

Hehehehe - ahhh no :) Theres just a possibility (a slim one at that) that if you mention my name on the on-line order I might actually get credit for it :)

There are pictures of them on a California Special on the web site. After you click the link, if you scroll down and hit the little camera icon on the left - there is a picture of them installed on a car. There are also additional pictures of the cooling kit under that link.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks

Page

Hehehehe - ahhh no :) Theres just a possibility (a slim one at that) that if you mention my name on the on-line order I might actually get credit for it :)

There are pictures of them on a California Special on the web site. After you click the link, if you scroll down and hit the little camera icon on the left - there is a picture of them installed on a car. There are also additional pictures of the cooling kit under that link.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks

Page

Well, it was worth a try...thanks for the quick response...well, anything to support another TS member,if I do order I will mention your name.

Thanks.

From that photo, it appears they would look good on a Shelby GT, esp. since the Shelby GT is more blacked-out in that area. The scoops also appear to be larger and possibly even more effective than the Shelby scoops, although they don't have the fog lamp capability if that's desired. Lastly, it appears these are available now, whereas the Shelby scoops are not yet?

I have the Agent 47 brake cooling kit on my SGT. They look great and the keep my brakes cool.

Carl, they look more efficent than the SAI ducts. The volume of air and air flow seem enhanced due to the design. The design also blends into the lower facia and eliminates the remainder of the "egg crate" efect of the grill. Pretty slick.

I have had discussions with them on obtaining the opening and rear duct and utilizing the remainder of the SAI kit I already have installed. Still up in the air though.

Roger

I recently purchased these brake scoops and had them painted white to match my car. I had the body shop sand them to remove the rough finish and they are as smooth as the rest of the fascia. They are very well made and look great and now that I know they installed easliy and look good I will be ordering the actual cooling kit that connects to the scoops. I will post pics in a day or two.

Carl, they look more efficent than the SAI ducts. The volume of air and air flow seem enhanced due to the design. The design also blends into the lower facia and eliminates the remainder of the "egg crate" efect of the grill. Pretty slick.

I have had discussions with them on obtaining the opening and rear duct and utilizing the remainder of the SAI kit I already have installed. Still up in the air though.

Roger

Roger they work great,you should see all the brake dust on my rims when I come off the track. I had the rework the ducks to go around my intercooler. Carl

I have the Agent 47 brake cooling kit on my SGT. They look great and the keep my brakes cool.

Do you have a pic or two?

I recently purchased these brake scoops and had them painted white to match my car. I had the body shop sand them to remove the rough finish and they are as smooth as the rest of the fascia. They are very well made and look great and now that I know they installed easliy and look good I will be ordering the actual cooling kit that connects to the scoops. I will post pics in a day or two.

definitly would like to see pics!

Archived