TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my headrest covers!

These things are a VERY tight fit. I really like them, and you can't even tell thaty they are covers once you get them on. Have to be very careful when pulling them over the headrests...you don't want to accidentally tear the leather.

Headrest1.jpg

Headrest2.jpg

(Dad's GT500 in the background)

These things are a VERY tight fit. I really like them, and you can't even tell thaty they are covers once you get them on. Have to be very careful when pulling them over the headrests...you don't want to accidentally tear the leather.

What was the ambient temperature when you installed them? I was thinking that having them really warm would help in the effort of getting them on and, when temperatures cooled, the fit would be really snug. They do look great.

Jim

What was the ambient temperature when you installed them? I was thinking that having them really warm would help in the effort of getting them on and, when temperatures cooled, the fit would be really snug. They do look great.

Jim

It was between 70 and 75

Headrest1.jpg

[(Dad's GT500 in the background)

They look great, I wish they made them in the light gray for my car.

Headrest1.jpg

Headrest2.jpg

They look great...I put the same ones on my 08SGT.

I think they go great with the faux gas cap. (Now I just need the wheel center caps to match)

Installation was a snap after leaving the head rest covers on the dash of my pickup for about 10 minutes in full sunlight (outside temp = 80 - 85 deg.).

CAUTION: Handle with care, they will be HOTTTTT!

Guys this is a Shelby Site, I would refrain from posting pictures of things that are clearly not licensed. This puts us in a bad position and could jepardize our brand, as the laws are strict on enforcement.

Thanks

Amy

Guys this is a Shelby Site, I would refrain from posting pictures of things that are clearly not licensed. This puts us in a bad position and could jepardize our brand, as the laws are strict on enforcement.

Thanks

Amy

Amy, can you make the headrest covers in the light graphite interior color for us non dark charchol interior guys?

Thanks

Amy

No problem, I moved it for you.

Headrest1.jpg

Headrest2.jpg

These are my next purchase!! :D

Archived