TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Guy

Hey all. I just learned about the Shelby get together in Terlingua and this site and thought I would jump onboard. I have a 07 Grabber Orange GT-500 with a t-76 turbo kit. It was fabbed up my Murillo Motorsports. The last dyno pull I made (which is different the Mikes) she put out 687 rwhp at 16 psi running out of fuel. I added boost-a-pumps, so no new #'s yet. Anyway here are a few pics. Really looking forward to being a part of the forum.

15911164825.jpg

15911164815.jpg

8520115542.jpg

8520115539.jpg

15911165067.jpg

edit: can a mod move this to New Member Introduction. I just noticed it. Thanks

Welcome!

I like it here, hope you do, too...

That's an awfully nice car. Hope you can make it to Terlingua, if so, I'll see you there!

-Mike

Yes sir I plan to make it out there. I just purchased my membership as well. My grandparents live in Terlingua Ranch so I am really looking forward to it. Hope to see/meet everyone up there.

Turbo gt500

Welcome to the site. I was just curious why did you put a turbo on you're car.

Most folks just change to the Kenny Bell and get e tune from Evolution Performance.

You do have a beautiful car.

Art

Thanks for the welcome fellas. As for the turbo I decided to go that route because it was something a little different. It still makes around the same power as a kb/whipple. Plus you gotta love the people scrathcing their heads when they see it

Hey all. I just learned about the Shelby get together in Terlingua and this site and thought I would jump onboard. I have a 07 Grabber Orange GT-500 with a t-76 turbo kit. It was fabbed up my Murillo Motorsports. The last dyno pull I made (which is different the Mikes) she put out 687 rwhp at 16 psi running out of fuel. I added boost-a-pumps, so no new #'s yet. Anyway here are a few pics. Really looking forward to being a part of the forum.

15911164825.jpg

15911164815.jpg

8520115542.jpg

8520115539.jpg

15911165067.jpg

edit: can a mod move this to New Member Introduction. I just noticed it. Thanks

Welcome,

nice Shelby!!

Archived