TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Commercial "Germany"

JETSOLVER

I wonder..how many Shelbys have actually been driven on German Autobahns?

As far as speed limits are concerned, is there anywhere in the US that there are NO speed limits? I heard once that there are places on the interstate in Montana that there are no speed limits.

I wonder..how many Shelbys have actually been driven on German Autobahns?

As far as speed limits are concerned, is there anywhere in the US that there are NO speed limits? I heard once that there are places on the interstate in Montana that there are no speed limits.

Montana discontinued the no speed limits on highways.

Wonderful find ''JETSOLVER'.

On Labor Day I was challenged to a race from a good friend in Hockenheim, Germany.

JB

No longer much on bikes, what has he got?(don't really want to add another board to my stack of E-addresses) Whatever it is, sounds like that kind of casual challange I have a hard time walking away from. :shift: By the way gang, if you sign up at Ford media, you can get all the press relaeases in your inbox as well. Most are noise, but some are worth the read...

No longer much on bikes, what has he got?(don't really want to add another board to my stack of E-addresses) Whatever it is, sounds like that kind of casual challange I have a hard time walking away from. By the way gang, if you sign up at Ford media, you can get all the press relaeases in your inbox as well. Most are noise, but some are worth the read...

My friend Bert is the administrator of the XL Forum, a message board about the Harley Davidson Sportster. The car in the challenge is a Lamborghini Murcielago. Not really his car; speculation Bert got his picture taken with the Murcielago at a car show. Kinda like bench racing, it was a virtual challenge as logistics gets in the way; Bert is in Hockenheim, Germany and I'm in Greenville, NC.

JB

Is he Forces Europe? I had a very good friend come back from RCAF

Baden-Soelingen(sp?) with a Porsche Turbo years ago, bought in a forced sale by some poor USAF guy who was recalled to the States in a hurry.(He had a video tape, shot by a friend in the jump seat through the Black Forest that was as good as a second hand trip gets). It was a 994, and he sold it in Toronto for about 4 times what he paid for it( the duetchemark Can$ exchange worked for him) and got out of the service and bought a cottage in Whistler B.c. and became a ski instructor. Lucky? I wish.

Archived