TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am picking mine up 1 hour

burnedgt500

:bandance: :happy feet: :rockon:

They are PDI-ing mine as I am typing. I am to pick up my brand new 2007 Shelby GT 500 Mustang Cobra in 1 hour.

It's Grabber Orange over the top White T88, Shaker 1000, Inter. Upgrade with the Sirus Radio. It has been a very long journey but it is over now.WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK each and every one of you guys that gave me all of the information I needed to be able to out think the dealership and find a half way decent deal. I got mine for 53k out the door.

After my first dealer let me set on there list for MSRP for 14 months and after I had already ordered it they called me back and said 15k over. So I basiclly told them to go :censored: them self and I started from scratch In June. Well its in and its mine.

I think I am going to sh*t on myself I am so excited! :woohoo::rockon: :happy feet: :happy feet: :bandance: Now I am going to go :shift: it!!!!!!!

Robert a special Thanks to you for all of the tremendous information you give to us all. THANK YOU

SEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

:bandance: :happy feet: :rockon:

They are PDI-ing mine as I am typing. I am to pick up my brand new 2007 Shelby GT 500 Mustang Cobra in 1 hour.

It's Grabber Orange over the top White T88, Shaker 1000, Inter. Upgrade with the Sirus Radio. It has been a very long journey but it is over now.WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK each and every one of you guys that gave me all of the information I needed to be able to out think the dealership and find a half way decent deal. I got mine for 53k out the door.

After my first dealer let me set on there list for MSRP for 14 months and after I had already ordered it they called me back and said 15k over. So I basiclly told them to go :censored: them self and I started from scratch In June. Well its in and its mine.

I think I am going to sh*t on myself I am so excited! :woohoo::rockon: :happy feet: :happy feet: :bandance: Now I am going to go :shift: it!!!!!!!

Robert a special Thanks to you for all of the tremendous information you give to us all. THANK YOU

SEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Grats!!

Do the following immediately:

Tell the dealership to NOT attach a front license plate

Tell the dealership to NOT stick any of their dealership logos or any other crap on the back of the car.

Enjoy.

(Personally I'd tell them not to wash it so you can clay bar it carefully yourself and get off all the rail dust, but that's your call)

Congrats! You will love the car!

and as far as:

"(Personally I'd tell them not to wash it so you can clay bar it carefully yourself and get off all the rail dust, but that's your call)"

Thats what I did and suggest you do also! And use new stuff! Scratches on a new car suck! Its just another car to the dealer and they can scratch em up pretty well.

Well guys I have it and it is here at work with me. It has its own parking spot here at work1 I am trying to get things done around here so I can go play. I have only driven it about 20 miles. But from what I can tell,

Is this car is amazing. I still have not gotten on it hard yet but her time is coming. I love it!

The best way to describe it is WOW!!!!!!! It rocks and the Grabber Orange is stunning. My wife and I stopped for lunch and this guy walked over to it and started taking pictures to send to his buddies.

I know this because I made sure that the place we set in the resturant would allow me to keep one eye on it at all times.

I hope all of you guys get yours soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let finsh my work and go drive my new Shelby!

Well guys I have it and it is here at work with me. It has its own parking spot here at work1 I am trying to get things done around here so I can go play. I have only driven it about 20 miles. But from what I can tell,

Is this car is amazing. I still have not gotten on it hard yet but her time is coming. I love it!

The best way to describe it is WOW!!!!!!! It rocks and the Grabber Orange is stunning. My wife and I stopped for lunch and this guy walked over to it and started taking pictures to send to his buddies.

I know this because I made sure that the place we set in the resturant would allow me to keep one eye on it at all times.

Congret`s --Can`t you sneek out early & get some play time? Keep us posted.

Congrats to you !! :happy feet: :bandance: :party::roses:

Now I think I need a good strong drink (or 5)so I can slip into oblivion, the wait is driving me insane, (well moreso than I already am). Now I really know PSDS first hand...

GO have fun driving :shift: your new Shelby, and drive an few extra miles for me!!

Theresa :wacko:

Can you post some pictures? I haven't seen a grabber orange with white strips yet. I bet it looks sweet in person.

post-4227-1157881581_thumb.jpg:bandance: :happy feet:

well guys I have put about 150 miles on her now and it is one awesom car!

I have some pics but I can't figure out how to post them. Can someone please explain to me how to post these pics. :bandance: :happy feet:

Well here it is this is my new baby I have already washed it 2 times!

Terry Thank you so much! I never knew something so easy could be so hard.

Its 5:51AM I need to go get ready I am going crusing this morning in my SWEET new ride!

I got my Favorite CD"S loaded in my shaker 1000 and I am just going for a ride.

MAN, that sounds so wonderful.

I hope all of you gets yours soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, Thank you all for making my experince so wonderful! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance:

ok guys it is one week and 800 mile after I got her and I have now given the car a nice lil spit shine so I posted 6 new pics of her in the front yard. I hope you like them!

I still love this car it is truly amazzing how it turns heads. Also notice the difference in the color in the shade and in the light.

post-4227-1157881669_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1157881768_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361140_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361338_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361405_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361456_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361520_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361585_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1157881581_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1157881669_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1157881768_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361140_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361338_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361405_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361456_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361520_thumb.jpg

post-4227-1158361585_thumb.jpg

:bandance: :happy feet:

I have some pics but I can't figure out how to post them. Can someone please explain to me how to post these pics. :bandance: :happy feet:

When in the edit screen, scroll down a bit and you'll see a box that says File Attachments. There is a browse button...click on that. FInd the pics on your pc. Then, you must click on "Add Attachment" button. I think you must do one pic at a time.

Hope to see them soon.

Dave

Its 5:51AM I need to go get ready I am going crusing this morning in my SWEET new ride!

Again, Thank you all for making my experince so wonderful! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance:

WOW! I really like the grabber orange with white strips. I have the performance white/blue, but would definately buy your combo if I could get a second car.

burnedgt500,

Your new Shelby is hot, great looking combination. Enjoy your ride today.

:happy feet:

:bandance: :shift: :happy feet:

Ok guys I have now put over 500 mile on it this weekend just driving around. I only have one thing to say!

DAMN THIS BITCH IS FAST!

It is one awesom car and I wish everyone had a chance to drive something like it. :woohoo::shift::doh: :happy feet: :bandance:

Ok now I am off again. I cant stop driving it. It is one hell of a car.

It is amazing how a Beautiful car can make My UGLY ass look so good. I can not beleive the people checking me out Icluding the Women!

Ok guys I have now put over 500 mile on it this weekend just driving around. I only have one thing to say!

DAMN THIS BITCH IS FAST!

It is one awesom car and I wish everyone had a chance to drive something like it. :woohoo::shift::doh: :happy feet: :bandance:

It is amazing how a Beautiful car can make My UGLY ass look so good. I can not beleive the people checking me out Icluding the Women!

burnedGT500,

Congrats man!

I can't wait for mine!

The one I'm keeping is the G O vert, but I went with tungsten stripes on the rockers to keep it subtle.

The color is SOOOOOO close to Yellow, and with the Black vert top, reflects my Steeler mania!

(No, not a seasonal fan, been a die hard Steelers fan for pushing 40 years now.)

How does it look in the sunlight? Is it reflective?

Don't know about the ladies checking me out, might PO the wife. But then again, she'll be driving it too, hmmmm, wait a minute, that may not be so good either...

Congrats again!

Mike.

Mike you ask how it looks in the SunLight? Well lets just say its just about as BRIGHT as the Sun. It is very stunning and then to put the Bright White stripes over the top over the just makes the color really POP!

I think it looks best in Sunlight at night it does not have the same appeal. But thats ok because I am early day kind of Guy. I get up early and go to bed early.

You know I have always loved Yellow cars with black stripes I never even thought about White stripes and the White just makes the car so stunning I am glad I didn't design the car because I never would had put the 2 colors together. But I am so glad they did.

I was very nervous about ordering the Grabber Orange. It scared me to death because I had never seen this color on a car before. Now I am so glad I had the balls to go ahead and get it. The G/O Is the best looking color out of all of the options. (It's just my opinion guys)

I would also like to add the Shaker 1000 is worth every penny it tacked on to the MSRP. Iha to work with some and figure it out but I love it.

However It could use a little more trebile It needs a tweeter or 2. It has an awesom amount of Bass It really shakes the car.

Well I have Jury Duty this week. So I won't get to drive it much but the 500 mile over the week end did me good. you guys have a great week!

Mike you ask how it looks in the SunLight? Well lets just say its just about as BRIGHT as the Sun. It is very stunning and then to put the Bright White stripes over the top over the just makes the color really POP!

I think it looks best in Sunlight at night it does not have the same appeal. But thats ok because I am early day kind of Guy. I get up early and go to bed early.

You know I have always loved Yellow cars with black stripes I never even thought about White stripes and the White just makes the car so stunning I am glad I didn't design the car because I never would had put the 2 colors together. But I am so glad they did.

I was very nervous about ordering the Grabber Orange. It scared me to death because I had never seen this color on a car before. Now I am so glad I had the balls to go ahead and get it. The G/O Is the best looking color out of all of the options. (It's just my opinion guys)

I would also like to add the Shaker 1000 is worth every penny it tacked on to the MSRP. Iha to work with some and figure it out but I love it.

However It could use a little more trebile It needs a tweeter or 2. It has an awesom amount of Bass It really shakes the car.

Well I have Jury Duty this week. So I won't get to drive it much but the 500 mile over the week end did me good. you guys have a great week!

burnedgt500

Great to see a GO GT500. Great pictures. I don't know about anyone else (I'm sure this is probably an unpopular opinion) but I'm already a little tired of the red and white combo. They are great cars but a dime a dozen (plus ADM of course!) Can't wait for my GO with tungsten striped car!

Drive on!

DAMN THIS BITCH IS FAST!

Gorgeous car! Anxioiusly awaiting my Shelby, its been built but now have to play waiting game to get it.

Archived