TEAM SHELBY FORUM

a couple mods

well i got my berg cap, quarter window covers, sequential blinkers, and my rims came in this morning. ill have pics of the rims up tomorrow and pics with them mounted sunday or monday but for now here is the berg cap and quarter window covers.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Very nice. I have the same 1/4 glass window covers, but I filled the "Shelby" with red paint.

Did you get the interior covers as well?

not yet but i will be.

and thanks guys im loving the look and i cant wait untill i get the rims on to tie it all together.

you will have to wait untill tomorrow as the pictures i have from the site i got them from suck they look way better in person. i was realy happy espesialy(wow i killed that one huh lol) for the under 700 dollar price tag and thats shipped.

Call me nieve, but what is the attraction of the 1/4 glass window covers??

well mr. nieve LOL J/K man i couldnt see out of them with out realy twisting so i figures that the covers look bad ass and the rivits tie the scoop and rims together.

well mr. nieve LOL J/K man i couldnt see out of them with out realy twisting so i figures that the covers look bad ass and the rivits tie the scoop and rims together.

oh, ok. Didn't know if there was some other significance like they had it on the 66 GT350 or something.

oh, ok. Didn't know if there was some other significance like they had it on the 66 GT350 or something.

they(spp) say they are modeled off the gt350r but i havnt been able to find any pics of one with them on it. if you find one i would like to see it.

At about 2:08 of this vid you get a decent look at the quarter window cover of the gt350r.

Does anyone have a good pics of a black sgt with the aluminium 1/4 window covers??

sweet nice to know i wasnt led astray then thank you.

Note...The covers are held in place with 3M tape installed on the covers by the manfacturer. I installed mine in the Fall of '07, and in the Spring of '08, one blew off during a high speed run on I-80. Apparently not enough 3M tape, or, not in the right places. I ordered a replacement set and added more 3M tape, and they are not going to come off again.

I remembered the original GT 350 from my youth and when I found them in the SPP catalogue, there was no heasitation in ordering. I really like this unique appearance which says "this is not you average Mustang". LuLu has earned a lot of compliments, and several have noticed that the rivets match the hood scoop. I'd like to see more SGTs wearing them.

For me, it's not about preserving an original SGT, but having fun with your car and LuLu is a lot of fun.

Note...The covers are held in place with 3M tape installed on the covers by the manfacturer. I installed mine in the Fall of '07, and in the Spring of '08, one blew off during a high speed run on I-80. Apparently not enough 3M tape, or, not in the right places. I ordered a replacement set and added more 3M tape, and they are not going to come off again.

I remembered the original GT 350 from my youth and when I found them in the SPP catalogue, there was no heasitation in ordering. I really like this unique appearance which says "this is not you average Mustang". LuLu has earned a lot of compliments, and several have noticed that the rivets match the hood scoop. I'd like to see more SGTs wearing them.

For me, it's not about preserving an original SGT, but having fun with your car and LuLu is a lot of fun.

now you tell me lol but ill just have to keep an eye on them thanks for the heads up tho and yes i love the look and the rivets tie the look together IMHO.

Archived