TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT Items In the Team Shelby Store

sharon

We have added some new items to the Team Shelby store. We have decided that for the first Shelby GT polo that we are putting it on sale for the first few weeks from 39.99 to 29.99 for Team Shelby Club members only because you guys waited for these items.

We have added Shelby GT polo's a hat and Shirt and banners.

We will also be adding more this weekend some Womens shirts and baby stuff and about 5 other shirts.

So check it out.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...f=150&id=45

Thanks Sharon. Don't forget us blue 08 SGT owners. Will the Shelby Store continue to expand? There seems to be lots of potential here, and it might be a fun place to spend money!

Yes, us 08 GT owners don't want Black/Silver or White/Silver merchandise as will clash with our beautiful Blue babies. :hysterical:

Yes, Thanks.

1 question. Im guessing since the front fascia wasnt changed to the actually front fascia we have the car in the White SGT, the banner still has the "GT" emblem on the side as opposed to the "Powered by Ford"?

That must be the famed "White Lightning" white supercharged Shelby GT test mule with the incorrect front fascia

I must be in the minority but I would like to see some items with the Tiffany Cobra that does not say "GT 500" but rather just says "Shelby" similar to the items in the SPP catalog.

I also like the shirts with Shelby "S" Cobra in the SPP catalog but they are only offered in youth sizes.

It's fine to offer it with GT 500 but it is also just a symbol for Shelby in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Sharon.

I saw you first post on 6/23 and immediately placed my order for an SGT tee and polo, even though the polo isn't black, the fastest color! Maybe I missed something but what ever became of the SGT jackets? I'd love one but prefer to try them on instead of mail order.

I'm planning on being there during the October drag races again this year. I'm hoping you'll have some SGT clothnig for sale in the gift shop. Maybe I missed something but what ever became of the SGT jackets that had been discussed? I'd love one but prefer to try them on instead of mail order.

Erik

07SGT2940

Thanks, Sharon.

I saw you first post on 6/23 and immediately placed my order for an SGT tee and polo, even though the polo isn't black, the fastest color! Maybe I missed something but what ever became of the SGT jackets? I'd love one but prefer to try them on instead of mail order.

I'm planning on being there during the October drag races again this year. I'm hoping you'll have some SGT clothnig for sale in the gift shop. Maybe I missed something but what ever became of the SGT jackets that had been discussed? I'd love one but prefer to try them on instead of mail order.

Erik

07SGT2940

Those Jackets are still in the works I will not carry those, I will place your order and they are special ordered because of the CSM number on them so I would have no way for you to try one on.

Sharon

Sharon :happy feet:

Christmas came early - Got the Membership package and Shelby GT things from the store today.

Glad I bought the Large/Extra Large Hat. Felt tight when I first put it on - got better as I wore it. Probably an issue due to having the Shelby GT or now having something to show off at the office. My wife just says I have a fat head.

Like the quality of the white polo - been on since I got the box open. Looking forwad to the 4th to wear the T-shirt.

Spent a long time going throught the book in the kit. Need more time to digest everything.

Very satisfied. Wife suggested I should have got a Black or Blue Polo due to my being a dirt magnrt.

Can't wait to see the final Jacket design. Maybe someone can gage these polo shirts to the jacket size. Large jacket fitting like a large Polo would be great.

Thanks to your team getting the SGT material out. Job well done. :happy feet:

DrKSGT

Christmas came early - Got the Membership package and Shelby GT things from the store today.

Glad I bought the Large/Extra Large Hat. Felt tight when I first put it on - got better as I wore it. Probably an issue due to having the Shelby GT or now having something to show off at the office. My wife just says I have a fat head.

Like the quality of the white polo - been on since I got the box open. Looking forwad to the 4th to wear the T-shirt.

Spent a long time going throught the book in the kit. Need more time to digest everything.

Very satisfied. Wife suggested I should have got a Black or Blue Polo due to my being a dirt magnrt.

Can't wait to see the final Jacket design. Maybe someone can gage these polo shirts to the jacket size. Large jacket fitting like a large Polo would be great.

DrKSGT

You just joined then!?!? Welcome to the Team!

Now go out and get that window "Team Logo" on your car!

;)

DrKSGT

Thanks I am glad that you like it, and if any thing ever does not fit we are happy to exchange it.

Sharon

You just joined then!?!? Welcome to the Team!

Now go out and get that window "Team Logo" on your car!

;)

I got my package also this past week but it had a note stating that I will get my "Team Logo" decal later on....I wanted to show off my TS logo so bad at my local meet....I love the magazine...... :happy feet:

Archived