TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Super Snake on ebay.

Yep!!!^^^^, thanks for the compliments guys, I am happy with the way it turned out also. At first when I started down this Super Snake path the numbers weren't fitting into my budget. One day I was sitting at my desk and a thought crossed my mind, why not build a Super Snake myself, and include the cost of the car in with the $32K cost for a 725 Super Snake package? I found a very nice Torch Red car, added those beautiful CS wheels, black stripes (of course) and then that grill emblem. To make my car unique among the hundreds of other Super Snakes I put the snake on the right side of the grill!!<<Cool Huh?? I knew that my power level was going to be a tad under the Shelby Super Snake offering, so I used some high performance engine enamel to finish the engine cover, I am expecting some good numbers with that "paint" power addition!! How about those in-boards!?!?

"If" by chance there is a trademark on "Super Snake", I have additional graphics for "Super Serpent", they are easy to change. Thanks again to all for your compliments. I love the car too!!

I want to test the market on eBay and see how much she'll bring?

Robert M

Robert, the black stripes alone will give you an extra 10bhp - everyone knows that!

I have heard stories that 'Team Turbo' stickers across the top of the windscreen add another 15bhp but until I see proof on YouTube I'm not going to believe it.

I have to get back to my garage now as I'm in the middle of fitting my latest performance mod: neon tubes and neon valve covers. ;)

Robert, the black stripes alone will give you an extra 10bhp - everyone knows that!

I have heard stories that 'Team Turbo' stickers across the top of the windscreen add another 15bhp but until I see proof on YouTube I'm not going to believe it.

I have to get back to my garage now as I'm in the middle of fitting my latest performance mod: neon tubes and neon valve covers. ;)

You know what they say "waxed cars run faster times". Hmmmm, I wonder if Flat Black stripes would create a turbulent/rough air flow over the car? :hysterical:

Neon's, time well spent - You are the Man!!

R

Archived