TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking to get one

airforcevm

I'm in Denver. I just got my 08 SGT at $6300 under sticker, $800 under invoice. Every option but NAV. It's not a common car here, but most Ford dealers had at least one. Few were willing to deal. One even wanted an ADM on a leftover 07! Just check around and find someone willing to work with you. I did, and it was worth it. Don't limit yourself geographically, either. If you can save a few thousand for a $300 plane ticket, isn't that worth it? Plus, you get to drive home! I've recently seen verts priced not much higher than what I paid for my coupe, so I may not have purchased at the bottom, but I got what I wanted. Gas prices and the economy are on your side, but supply isn't.

I second MM. Though I didn't end up going through Michael, (somehow found a better deal on my own) he did work hard to get me a good price and seemed a good guy to work with. He has a good reputation on this website.

I purchased a new BLK '07 three weeks ago in Tampa. Was back to the dealer yesterday to have the stripes photo'd to get a new set and the dealer still had two remaining new '07 Black coupes. Both loaded WITH nav (no shaker system waste-weight) for $34,300.

The dealer is Bill Currie Ford in Tampa @ 813.872.555. Ask for Mike Valdez - Sales Manager if interested. You could have a great break-in drive home or get it shipped for $800-1,000.

Doug Nash

Well I think that I might be in the market for another car and wanted to see what you guys picked up your SGTs for. Out here in San Antonio they are asking about $42K for them. Is that about right or not? Thanks guys.

I have 2 verts left, but can help you find a coupe in TX if you would like.

Thanks guys for the kind words. I hope to make yall proud!!

michael morris

Archived