TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Week 2008 Who's going??

Tucker

If you've never been this is a awesome Mustang event. Their was about 1000 cars in the get togethers Friday and Saturday. I've never seen so many Mustangs.

A week of nothing but Mustangs and fun.

We'll be their with the trailer and car, so come on by and say hi. Also, let me know if you need me to bring some thing.

Check out the web site and let me know if you ahve any questions

Mustang Week web site

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay,

Thanks for posting this. I have been thinking about taking some long overdue leave and this looks like the perfect reason! Can you bring me a million bucks...since you were kind enough to ask? :hysterical:

*BREAK*

RUF,

You planning on going to this? I thought I remember saying that some of the CP's were planning on attending this year. If so, let me know the dates you plan on heading down and we can work out a plan to meet up at my house (live right off of 17) and then head down as a group. I'm about a 90 minute drive from MB, so if need be you can stay at my place to save some $ on hotels.

Jay,

Thanks for posting this. I have been thinking about taking some long overdue leave and this looks like the perfect reason! Can you bring me a million bucks...since you were kind enough to ask? :hysterical:

*BREAK*

RUF,

You planning on going to this? I thought I remember saying that some of the CP's were planning on attending this year. If so, let me know the dates you plan on heading down and we can work out a plan to meet up at my house (live right off of 17) and then head down as a group. I'm about a 90 minute drive from MB, so if need be you can stay at my place to save some $ on hotels.

Matt - I may be staying with Darkside and Blackmamba in MB. Let me check with them first, but if their plans have changed, I'd be happy to take you up on the offer! Back to you soon.

No worries. I may only come down for a day. If I come down for a couple of days, I'll probably go home each night...unless there is drinking involved. :hysterical:

I heard from Darkside. I'll be staying with them from Thurs - Sat nights.

But we'll connect whenever you come down! :happy feet:

• 4 weeks later...

We will be there, but bringing the 68 instead of the Shelby

I heard from Darkside. I'll be staying with them from Thurs - Sat nights.

But we'll connect whenever you come down! :happy feet:

So you're going now?

I just had the new J&M LCA's put on my car yesterday (Ken changed them out and he got mine in trade). Tomorrow my car gets the FRPP lowering springs installed. :happy feet: I still haven't decided what day to come down. Maybe I should come down and stay a night.

I can't make it for the whole week, but let me know if you'd like a roommate on Friday night.

You're going to notice a big difference with the LCA's! It will much more stable when you grab 2nd gear!

Things here have smoothed out. Let me know next time you're coming through!

My car's a little quicker now!

Hope ya'll have a good time at Mustang Week. I've seen a few videos on Youtube of the action.

If one feels bored, go to www.youtube.com

type in "mustang comp" you'll be looking for a video from "3zib" about a black cobra....

then watch in utter sickness.... :cry:

We plan on getting in Wed. afternoon.

That night is the Myrtle Beach Raceway deal. Drags in the straights, auto cross in the center and a burnout contest. We'll check this out for sure.

Thursday night is drags at Darlington dragway. We'll pass on this and then the monster car show Friday and Saturday.

Looking like I will be in MB that week but prolly w/o my car. :(

:UPDATE:

I will be there with car. :)

Look for a naked grey GT500 around Bay View condos on 4th Ave. Coming in Saturday and leaving Friday. Dont have a clue what events Ill be going to.

Im pretty stoked! :happy feet:

I thought you were planning on it from when it was mentioned months ago,

what happened?

oh by the by.....have a great time everyone!

I don't remember ever saying I was going........ :headscratch:

I might have had too many of these....... :tequila:

:hysterical:

Ok people, it looks like I will be heading down with RUF early Friday morning. If you want to look for us, look for the Vista Blue GT500 and Black GT sitting somewhere near the JLT exhibit. We will stay through the car show and then be back Saturday for some more fun. Look forward to meeting some more of my fellow board members there! :happy feet:

Will be driving up from Charleston.........coming to the show on Friday. Good friend of my will be driving up with us. I have an 08 Red/White GT500.....He has a 08 Blue/White GT500. Any special place for Shelby parking or is a group going to meet somewhere and cruise in together. Would like to meet some of you Shelby owners I read about on the forum pages. See ya in a couple days.

Archived