TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My dealer told me......

kaylan1521

Kaylan, that's not too bad. Consider: the 'Verts will be built last (so I have heard). That means that I'll probably get mine in late October/early November, just in time for Winter in New Hampshire. Sooo, I'll be sitting in the garage, hands on the steering wheel......waiting......waiting......waiting. :blink:

See? You hardtop guys have it easy!!! B)

Kaylan, that's not too bad. Consider: the 'Verts will be built last (so I have heard). That means that I'll probably get mine in late October/early November, just in time for Winter in New Hampshire. Sooo, I'll be sitting in the garage, hands on the steering wheel......waiting......waiting......waiting. :blink:

See? You hardtop guys have it easy!!! B)

I just had a mental image of Crispy sitting in his car with the garage door open, bouncing up and down in the drivers seat, with his hands at 10 and 2 o'clock, turning the steering wheel 1/4 turn each way yelling WEEEEEEE!!!! and VVVVROOOOMM!!!!!! for 6 months... :blink: :blink:

Have your wife contact me and I'll send you a vial of those "vitamins" my wife gives me when I freak out about the car. Trust me it helps...

Now I have to go gouge out my mind's eye out to get rid of that image stuck in my head... :P

I just had a mental image of Crispy sitting in his car with the garage door open, bouncing up and down in the drivers seat, with his hands at 10 and 2 o'clock, turning the steering wheel 1/4 turn each way yelling WEEEEEEE!!!! and VVVVROOOOMM!!!!!! for 6 months... :blink: :blink:

Have your wife contact me and I'll send you a vial of those "vitamins" my wife gives me when I freak out about the car. Trust me it helps...

Now I have to go gouge my mind's eye out to get rid of that image stuck in my head... :P

Sad to say, your vision is pretty accurate! I will definitely have the wife give you a call, I think I that prescription...

BTW, where did you get the shot of the White/Blue Vert for your avatar, dude? Do you have a full-size of that? Gotta see that up close!!!

AND.....are you finally committing to the 'vert yourself???

Now I have to go gouge my mind's eye out to get rid of that image stuck in my head... :P

Funny you should mention that. When I was reading that post I kept picturing a guy at the wheel making vroom vroom sounds. lmao

Sad to say, your vision is pretty accurate! I will definitely have the wife give you a call, I think I that prescription...

BTW, where did you get the shot of the White/Blue Vert for your avatar, dude? Do you have a full-size of that? Gotta see that up close!!!

AND.....are you finally committing to the 'vert yourself???

I had a guy photoshop it for me..

I'm working on cleaning it up some but it gives me some ideas. I called dibs on the white vert w/ blue stripes...

post-2239-1136917112_thumb.jpg

post-2239-1136917112_thumb.jpg

I had a guy photoshop it for me..

I'm working on cleaning it up some but it gives me some ideas. I called dibs on the white vert w/ blue stripes...

Veeerrrrrrry nice.

It's between that and...of course....Tuuuuuuuuuungsssten with either Satin Silver or ghosted stripes. So for the winter months, we'll both be sitting in our respective garages.....vroom, vroom, vroom...

Our wives could start their own little club.....the GT500 Garage Widow's club. Slogan: "Have you seen our husbands?" :blink:

Just got off of the phone with the manager at the SVT dealership in Vancouver where I'm getting mine and he said he has had alot of flip-flopping from Ford in regards to alotment. But he expects to get between 12-14 units. How many coupes/verts? There are three SVT dealerships in British Columbia he says the other two are markingup over MSRP. April is when he says that they will start to be able to take orders. June 1st is supposed to be the official start date for building of the GT500s, for possible delivery in mid-July!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!

Ford has committed to '08 aswell, but nothing official beyond that, or build numbers. I expect 10k/year x 2-3 years.

KingCobra.

Archived