TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordering my GT500..

Taugner

Currently deployed and looking to get my GT500 on order while I'm here so when I get home I can have it waiting for me. The problem is the dealership down here isn't all that concered about getting me one on order. I've sent multiple emails asking to get information so I can get one on order.

Anyone know of a good dealership that can get me on put on order and work with me through emails? I'm stationed in Charleston, SC but willing to go out of the area to work with a good dealership.

Currently deployed and looking to get my GT500 on order while I'm here so when I get home I can have it waiting for me. The problem is the dealership down here isn't all that concered about getting me one on order. I've sent multiple emails asking to get information so I can get one on order.

Anyone know of a good dealership that can get me on put on order and work with me through emails? I'm stationed in Charleston, SC but willing to go out of the area to work with a good dealership.

Talk to Michael Morris... He's from Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, GA. He sells a lot of Shelby's and is very active on the Shelby Forums. From everyone's posts who has bought from him and posted here sounds like they've been very happy and thought they got a fair price. I'd recommend the dealer I bought mine from, but they are in Clearwater, FL... a bit of a drive. Michael's much closer to you and sells a lot more of the Shelby's. Here's a link to his user profile and you should be able to send him a message from there if you want... Michael Morris' profile

- Matt

Thank you for the reply. Just sent him a message so hopefully by the time I get home from the sandbox I'll have a new GT500 waiting for me.

Michael Morris or if he can't help, pm shelbydude....he has been very helpful in finding and getting Shelbys for folks as well.

CB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived