TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Registery

08sgt1042

I registered my SGT on line, are we suppose to get some sort of formal documentation from SAI on the car? I have seen for the 500's a certificate of registry I thought was provided from SAI. If I am wrong I would like to know if someone is doing these.

08sgt1042

I registered my SGT on line, are we suppose to get some sort of formal documentation from SAI on the car? I have seen for the 500's a certificate of registry I thought was provided from SAI. If I am wrong I would like to know if someone is doing these.

08sgt1042

Probably not...I registered my 08SGT0235 on line in February and haven't got anything from them...I think the certificate for the GT500 is because they originally did not come with CSM numbers on them.

08sgt1042

Nothing is provided for registering your car with SAI except it will be included in a registry data base that will one day be available to all.

SVT will provide the certificate for a GT500, 07 is available now, 08 once will be availab le when 08 production is completed. SVT certificate is here http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/coolStuff/product4/

CSM # and dash/engine comparment plaque provided as part of the upfit, I have not seen a certificate or other special docs noted here on this site. You might check with SAI to see if anything is availalble now or if anything is planned in the future. :superhero:

Nothing is provided for registering your car with SAI except it will be included in a registry data base that will one day be available to all.

SVT will provide the certificate for a GT500, 07 is available now, 08 once will be availab le when 08 production is completed. SVT certificate is here http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/coolStuff/product4/

CSM # and dash/engine comparment plaque provided as part of the upfit, I have not seen a certificate or other special docs noted here on this site. You might check with SAI to see if anything is availalble now or if anything is planned in the future. :superhero:

Does anyone have any idea when "One Day" is?

Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember there was no original certificate for the 500 but was only issued after a lot of complaints by owners. BERG- time to fire up the computer and design a certificate for Shelby to issue to all of us.

Go get em BERG!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember there was no original certificate for the 500 but was only issued after a lot of complaints by owners. BERG- time to fire up the computer and design a certificate for Shelby to issue to all of us.

Go get em BERG!!!

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: You guys kill me.

Actually, I already have one from SAI. Received this when I did the Museum pick up.

ShelbyCap%20015.JPG

I can only say I was unaware of this certificate as I purchased my SGT from a dealer and did not have the museum pickup.

I purchaesd mine from a dealer as well and was unawre of this certicifate. Berg how would I and other be able to recieve a certifcate?? I am headed to Vegas in November, think it is possible to get it out there?

08sgt1042

08sgt1042

Contact Richs@shelbyautos.com

Boy....I really started something. It's a pretty cool surprise gift as part of the Museum pickup. Which was a $500 option that not many knew about. We flew down to Vegas and drove the car back. 5 days over 1800 miles...a trip of a life time. Here is the thread I started when I got back....along with pictures.

Hopefully SAI can come up with something but I wouldn't think it would say museum pickup.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=22077&hl=

Photos of the Museum pick up

2007-06-54.jpg

Here is the response I got in my e-mail today; Kinda like when we have time attitude as if it is not important to them (SAI)

We have the window sticker that we can generate for you but other than that we don’t have a certificate at this time. We have one planned, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

702-942-7325 x108

Fax 702-993-8244

To: Rich Sparkman

Subject: Shelby registry

I have an 08 Shelby GT #1042, I and many other Shelby GT owners would like to have a certificate of registry from Shelby Autos like the folks who have taken factory delivery, unfortunately for those of us who bought ours from a dealer we have no certificate to show for our auto. I was referred to you by Sharon to help with this.

Mick

08sgt1042

Guys, Rich is our IT guy, he's not Bud or me, so he responded like an IT guy, not bad, just not warm, receptive and accomodating like me and Bud....lol

On Museum delivery a lot of dealers didnt allow it, we could only offer it to delalers that would allow it. We had many posts on this topic early on.

When the registry is done, you will be able to pull up your own info and print it out.

Amy

Archived