TEAM SHELBY FORUM

COLORS AVALIABLE

svtbird91

Though not offical I put together some possible choices.Talk about a tough decision! :unsure:

BODY COLORS --------------- STRIPE COLORS

G5 ALLOY GREY ---------------- SATIN SILVER OR TUNGSTEN

HP PERFORMANCE WHITE -------------- VISTA BLUE OR TUNGSTEN

G9 VISTA BLUE --------------- PERF WHITE OR TUNGSTEN

T8 TUNGSTEN -------------- SATIN SILVER

U3 VALENCIA -------------- TUNGSTEN

D3 COLORADO RED -------------- PERF WHITE OR SATIN SILVER

UA EBONY -------------- PERF WHITE OR TUNGSTEN

NOTE: POSSIBLE STRIPE COLORS ARE:

SATIN SILVER

PERFORMANCE WHITE

VISTA BLUE

TUNGSTEN

ONE OTHER CONSIDERATION IS IF YOU WANT THE TWO TONE RED/CHARCOAL INTERIOR OR SOLID CHARCOAL THIS ALSO WILL AFFECT YOUR DECISION.

This info is fron Ford Media

So what exactly is "Valencia" ? My dealer says he thinks it's Orange, but Shelby said that the Yellow car looks great. If it is Yellow, or Orange for that matter, I can't believe Black stripes are not an option!

I'm having a hard time deciding color too, since Dark Green is not an option. I'm thinking either Vista Blue & White or White and Blue. I'm half tempted to wait and see what '08 has to offer, but I don't know if I can wait that long!

So what exactly is "Valencia" ? My dealer says he thinks it's Orange, but Shelby said that the Yellow car looks great. If it is Yellow, or Orange for that matter, I can't believe Black stripes are not an option!

I'm having a hard time deciding color too, since Dark Green is not an option. I'm thinking either Vista Blue & White or White and Blue. I'm half tempted to wait and see what '08 has to offer, but I don't know if I can wait that long!

Valencia Orange is the color in honor and was used on the Mustangs in Trans Am series from the 70's. I am all about it and going to order it! :D

Valencia Orange is the color in honor and was used on the Mustangs in Trans Am series from the 70's. I am all about it and going to order it! :D

I was hoping it was going to Orange too, but it's not. CLICK HEREand scrool down to Exterior - Paint/Stipe. Valencia is Yellow Clearcoat.

Anyone else missing Windveil Blue? Windveil with Performance White sripes looks sharp IMO.

Well if Valencia is a Bright Yellow then that may be an option too. I would have to have Black stripes painted on, that would look great!

I too miss Windveil Blue, it would look great with White Lemans stripes. It is very similar to Brittany Blue from 1967, and those cars with White Lemans stripes were my favorite oof the 67 GT500's.

Id be alot happier with the offset SHELBY if they'd balance it out with GT500 on the other side, and I think I am going to try to order another set of SHELBY letters for the brow of the hood like the originals.

KingCobra.

I thought the Valencia color would be the same as the GTR and Ford GTX1. Orangy and with black stripes would be perfect. Latest is that it is more bright yellow. Pity, no black stripes but if we complain maybe they change the palette of stripe colors available.

Maybe he's right.

The only Yellow I've seen before that is this one, and I definately don't know how you can call that Valencia?

KingCobra.

AND I DEFINATELY AGREE

PLEASE GIVE US BLACK STRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT BLACK STRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

post-1791-1137213056_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1137213056_thumb.jpg

In another post about black stripes mrsuds said some sensing words.

(quote) Black vinyl stripes will not last long in direct sun. I can see the glue heating up and flying up onto the windshield..

It would take only 1 lawsuit to start a class action suit. plus Ford really can't afford the hassle. (end quote)

I have a 69 Mach 1 with the painted black hood and it gets awfully hot in summer. You can bake an egg on it.

Archived