TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR and NASCAR drivers

How funny is it that all three drive for Jack Rousch and they are picking up Shelbys.

The other 2 drivers are in the picture. McMurray and Reagan. The only other Ford drivers in Nascar are Kvapil and Gilliland. Sometime Elliot.

I think Rousch and Ford are pretty close! Of course I dont know that as a fact, but Im pretty sure of it.

I saw on nascar.com that Ford asked all the Ford Cup drivers and owners to come to WHQ. According to the article I think the asked them to start pushing the brand more. The drivers were wearing Ford hats this weekend not sponser hats and everytime they talked to the Ford drivers they talked about Ford cars and how much fun they are.

michael morris

The other 2 drivers are in the picture. McMurray and Reagan. The only other Ford drivers in Nascar are Kvapil and Gilliland. Sometime Elliot.

I think Rousch and Ford are pretty close! Of course I dont know that as a fact, but Im pretty sure of it.

I saw on nascar.com that Ford asked all the Ford Cup drivers and owners to come to WHQ. According to the article I think the asked them to start pushing the brand more. The drivers were wearing Ford hats this weekend not sponser hats and everytime they talked to the Ford drivers they talked about Ford cars and how much fun they are.

michael morris

That is true but the angle I was going after was that they drive for Rousch and were picking up Shelbys instead of Rousch Mustangs.

That is true but the angle I was going after was that they drive for Rousch and were picking up Shelbys instead of Rousch Mustangs.

:hysterical: I just complete missed that. I wonder why they didnt ask for P51As? Nice catch I will let my friend know about that.

michael morris

• 4 weeks later...

The cold air intake on the KR is produced by Rousch.

Archived