TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dash Plaque

I'm sure this is in a sticky or been posted a few hundred times, but searches bring back too may hits. So would one of you fine members be so kind as to list the steps for aquiring the Shelby dash plaque that has Carroll's signature along with your cars's VIN. I looked at the one on the Carroll Shelby Foundation site, but that's pretty plain with just his sig. Thanks for the information!

I'm sure this is in a sticky or been posted a few hundred times, but searches bring back too may hits. So would one of you fine members be so kind as to list the steps for aquiring the Shelby dash plaque that has Carroll's signature along with your cars's VIN. I looked at the one on the Carroll Shelby Foundation site, but that's pretty plain with just his sig. Thanks for the information!

Here ya go:

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...late%20kit.aspx

Look for the Shelby Performance parts link on this page and order thru there for around $325. And then wait and wait and wait, took about 3 months for mine.

I found mine at Frontier Ford in Santa Clara. Not a dealership that I would recommend, but I wanted a Tungsten convertible with the nav and it was a slightly below MSRP deal. All in all, I'm pretty happy witht the car. I drive it every chance I get and it always brings a smile. Of course, now the mod bug has bit me and I'm spending hrs. researching my next purchase.

Archived